The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't ever wish an injury on a player no matter who they are or who they play for so in that respect I feel sorry for Foran.

But while Manly have to put up with Cherry's contract (still believe the club is more to blame there for that than Cherry is), injury wise damn if we didn't get the better of the deal between keeping DCE or keeping Foran at Manly.
I know you're referring to the last few years HV8 but just the same............

giphy.gif

"Touch wood"

:)

Matty Johns saying that the Knights should sign Foran to partner Pearce.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/ac7deb83b7a750bded9fb6635da4f645

If I was the Newcastle Knights, I’d be making subtle inquiries to the Bulldogs,” Johns told The Late Show with Matty Johns.

“At the right price, I’d team him up with Mitchell Pearce — they’re best mates.

“It’d be a fair spine if he gets back to toward best: Foran, Pearce and Kalyn Ponga.

“What’s the right price … it depends how much trouble the Bulldogs are in (salary cap wise).

“If you’re the Knights, for $500,000 would you take a punt and have a subtle inquiry?

“It’s high risk, but if it pays off, big dividends.”

Hands up if you think Foran is done and dusted!

I expect he’ll announce his retirement from football at some stage!!

Agree .... I reckon their people are talking to his people and a team of accountants are working on it ......but he won't retire without being paid a fair portion of his next 2 years contract money.

How do they get cap relief for the next 2 years though ????? Career ending big toe syndrome ???? Mates in high places ?????

Agree .... I reckon their people are talking to his people and a team of accountants are working on it ......but he won't retire without being paid a fair portion of his next 2 years contract money.

How do they get cap relief for the next 2 years though ????? Career ending big toe syndrome ???? Mates in high places ?????
To balance his mates in low places

Matty Johns saying that the Knights should sign Foran to partner Pearce.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/ac7deb83b7a750bded9fb6635da4f645

If I was the Newcastle Knights, I’d be making subtle inquiries to the Bulldogs,” Johns told The Late Show with Matty Johns.

“At the right price, I’d team him up with Mitchell Pearce — they’re best mates.

“It’d be a fair spine if he gets back to toward best: Foran, Pearce and Kalyn Ponga.

“What’s the right price … it depends how much trouble the Bulldogs are in (salary cap wise).

“If you’re the Knights, for $500,000 would you take a punt and have a subtle inquiry?

“It’s high risk, but if it pays off, big dividends.”

Wow, and I always thought Andrew was the Johns brother with the drug problem...

Fmd HV8 I wanted a cortina and ended up with an ORANGE Sunbird lol !!!
I was a victim of the worst car ever inflicted on motorists.

My Cortina was a great little car. Dark blue with a white vinyl roof which also had a sunroof (although like all backyard jobs, it leaked lol). 4 on the floor with a 3.3L (200 cui) cross-flow engine. That thing had some get up and go for an old Ford straight 6.

Cost me $1000 in 1991. The previous owner (my older sister) saw me coming LOL. She only paid $750 for it.

Almost.....almost had one as my first car back in 1991. The thing was the same colour as what the Sunbird was, lemon. Ended up with a Ford Cortina instead lol
Same here but it was 1978. A 1971 Ford Cortina it was. Flared wheel arches, 195 size tyres, overhead racing cam. The girls loved the car more than me. I wonder what would have happened, luckily, the Sunbird was near new and cost too much for this school kid.

I heard paul kent trying to explain why the bulldogs are in a mess. Pt 1 they listened to john grant say the cap would be approx. $10 mil. Bulldogs went ahead and forked out for $10.4 mil. It turned out to be $9.6mil. Pt 2 they paid Foran $1.1mil a season. If u missed that ... $1.1 mil !!!! At the warriors were paying him $360,000. Foran wanted to get back to sydney. I have staed this in another thread. This is the worse signing of all times.
Bulldogs were/are incompetent and all own fault.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6