The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't ever wish an injury on a player no matter who they are or who they play for so in that respect I feel sorry for Foran.

But while Manly have to put up with Cherry's contract (still believe the club is more to blame there for that than Cherry is), injury wise damn if we didn't get the better of the deal between keeping DCE or keeping Foran at Manly.

I don't ever wish an injury on a player no matter who they are or who they play for so in that respect I feel sorry for Foran.

But while Manly have to put up with Cherry's contract (still believe the club is more to blame there for that than Cherry is), injury wise damn if we didn't get the better of the deal between keeping DCE or keeping Foran at Manly.

Formefamily and forbradarfur and forkarma.

I think he should retire in 4 years, a multi millionaire with 13 children of assorted parentage. Hopefully the dogs will learn that they can take Manly players, but they will never play like Manly players for them.

The beauty of hindsight suggests that when both these players rejected our club for money in 2015, we should have drawn a line through each player, let them both go and get in some players who wanted to be part of our club. That period of time with their contract negotiations ranks as one of the unhappiest times I have ever seen at our club!!

The beauty of hindsight suggests that when both these players rejected our club for money in 2015, we should have drawn a line through each player, let them both go and get in some players who wanted to be part of our club. That period of time with their contract negotiations ranks as one of the unhappiest times I have ever seen at our club!!

DCE did want to be here though, he didn't want to leave but was almost forced to when the Penn's pulled the original contract and decided to go for Foran instead.

And I agree, that period in our history wasn't good. Players thinking they were above the club, a club legend and the coach getting shafted. Not a good time.

Surely this man they call foran would've stashed away a sly couple of mil to retire without putting his train wreck of a body through this.
Unless the ex.....
Was that the karma word she said??

Well the dogs fans are probably happy he is out, means they can play some developing players (if they have them).

I cant see Foz playing on past this contract. He is so injury prone, you would think the dogs may medically retire him at some point to move on.

I wonder if he's on a Mr Plod type contract where you can retire and still get paid?
Mind you, the Dogs could pay him in poker machine credits.

Doesn't need to apparently his old man is CEO of Walmart in the US so i have been told...
Screenshot_2018-06-26-13-52-25-17.png

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8