The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 million a season, Des really did Foran a solid. No way was that Market Value

Agree .... I am not a conspiracy nutter ...... but I reckon it was one of the best stitch-ups .... and thanks for the premierships EVAR!

Maybe his 7 games for Parra and 5 for the Warriors convinced them he was fine ......

I can just imagine the conversations currently happening at the Insurance company that has the doggies policies .......
Insurance won't pay just like the insurers of Choc.

The Parra and Dogs Leagues Clubs are the moneymen here.

All the Dogs need is the NRL Doctor to say Fiz has a new and now career ending injury :mm:

Unfortunately ours LC has been decimated and has zero input to the MSE Franchise coffers :(

The bulldogs recruiting foran at $1m a season must go down as the worst recruitment of all times. It is not if he was great and then went bad. He was physically and mentally shot at Parra and Warriors.

I challenge anyone to come up with a worse signing. The consideration are recent performances (over 2 years) together with price paid.

When he signed with the dogs i thought Des would probably get the best out of him and may have been worth the $600,000 i thought his value was.

I couldn't believe it when i heard it was 1 million a year!!!

I'm still stunned.

The stupid thing is, Foran would've been so keen to join the dogs under Des that he would've accepted less than what he signed for.

Absolutely crazy....but laughable :giggle:

Wow this whole stuff with ex-Manly and current Manly players is just great entertainment.

I'm breaking out the popcorn this is better than Sons & Daughters, Falcon Crest, Dallas, and Bold & the Beautiful combined!!. Who needs a rugby league game to be entertained.

NYEagle

Do you think we could get plod's salary removed on the grounds of medical retirement?

He did have an enormous tear in his vagina??

Reminds me of a joke I was once told ... what’s the difference between a train full of soldiers and a rectal/vaginal fissure? One is a shunt full of kit ...

Wow this whole stuff with ex-Manly and current Manly players is just great entertainment.

I'm breaking out the popcorn this is better than Sons & Daughters, Falcon Crest, Dallas, and Bold & the Beautiful combined!!. Who needs a rugby league game to be entertained.

NYEagle
So is DCE Krystle Carrington?

And if so, does that mean Watmough is Alexis Colby?

From here on Watmough will be referred to as ‘Joan’.

The bulldogs recruiting foran at $1m a season must go down as the worst recruitment of all times. It is not if he was great and then went bad. He was physically and mentally shot at Parra and Warriors.

I challenge anyone to come up with a worse signing. The consideration are recent performances (over 2 years) together with price paid.
Nate Myles. At least recruiting foran got the eels other players to sign

The dogs looking to retire foz to releive cap pressure. Currently on the sidelines for a toe injury the dogs say its a neck injury. In saying that if his toe was good he would be playing
Approved, penalty broncos, nothing to see here

Gold that Dessy, T Rex and Foran went over to the Dogs and royally f$&ked then up. Remember all their supporters right after the 2011 Grand Final...

CANTERBURY have denied rumours swirling the game, once and for all, that they are exploring the possibility of medically retiring Kieran Foran to clear up room in their salary cap.

Probably because the Bulldogs are a million-to-one chance to have the claim paid out given Foran’s long and noted injury history.

The unofficial inquiries came from a Bulldogs board member and were not formally sought by the club.

It’s the latest saga at a club trying desperately to get its salary cap in order.

To imagine they might get Foran medically retired is pure fantasy.

As chief executive Andrew Hill said: “It wouldn’t fly.”

Hill knows Foran’s injuries are pre-existing.

DT

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8