The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Its a circus, and its pretty much been so since about page 50 of the 333!

Who knows, maybe where he started might be the best thing for him (personally) but gee willikers it would be hard for me to accept him back after the **** he put us through, and the crap that's followed!!

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Its a circus, and its pretty much been so since about page 50 of the 333!

Who knows, maybe where he started might be the best thing for him (personally) but gee willikers it would be hard for me to accept him back after the **** he put us through, and the crap that's followed!!

Hard to argue with a thigh slapping Gee Willikers.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Cool, 333, we're halfway to 666.
Equals two of the greats, Graham Gooch and Chris Gayle.

gooch333.jpg

gayle333.jpg

• 👍
Reactions: Ned

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
@Chip and Chase
Chris Gayle is not a great!
Wow. 2 Test scores over 300, a ODI double century and a couple of T20 tons in his kit bag. Maybe he hasn't lived up to his full potential consistently, but on his day a devastating batsman. Because of the political goings on with Windies cricket we probably never saw him build the solid test career he may have been capable of in a different era. I'll certainly remember him as one of the greats of his era.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
...and neither is Goochie!
You guys are hard markers. Gooch is still Englands second highest ever test run scorer , only just recently overtaken by Cook. He also scored a century in the second innings of the test where he got 333, still a record for the most runs in a test match by a batsman. ICC Hall of Famer. His county record is prolific as well.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
You guys are hard markers. Gooch is still Englands second highest ever test run scorer , only just recently overtaken by Cook. He also scored a century in the second innings of the test where he got 333, still a record for the most runs in a test match by a batsman. ICC Hall of Famer. His county record is prolific as well.
But his average of 42 is so-so.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Wow. 2 Test scores over 300, a ODI double century and a couple of T20 tons in his kit bag. Maybe he hasn't lived up to his full potential consistently, but on his day a devastating batsman. Because of the political goings on with Windies cricket we probably never saw him build the solid test career he may have been capable of in a different era. I'll certainly remember him as one of the greats of his era.
Then he's quite good I guess!
To me the greats of his era are players like A B De Villiers, Shane Warne, McGrath, Ponting, Tendulkar, Dale Steyn, Murali, Kallis. Players who have been exceptional.
Gayle has talent and has done some good things but nah, not a great. Just an opinion of course!

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Then he's quite good I guess!
To me the greats of his era are players like A B De Villiers, Shane Warne, McGrath, Ponting, Tendulkar, Dale Steyn, Murali, Kallis. Players who have been exceptional.
Gayle has talent and has done some good things but nah, not a great. Just an opinion of course!
All those players had the benefit of a stable and committed cricket board supporting them, not to mention test quality teams around them. Put Gayle in the SA, Aussie, SL or Indian test team and he would have done much better than he did with the dysfunctional Windies set up. Anyway no more hijacking of this thread with cricket talk (well not until we get to the next page and we get to unveil The Don and Tubby). I agree that Gayle doesn't sit on the same level as those you have named.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
(well not until we get to the next page and we get to unveil The Don and Tubby)
I was there already and didn't know it.

So Foz matches THE Great and the [insert an appropriate adjective based on your opinion of cricketing ability] Tubby Taylor on 334*

don334.jpg

tubby334.jpg

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14