The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eagleheart

Bencher
LOL. He wants to sue us for less than $150K of TPA that he didn't get, yet is prepared to walk away from $4mil + contract for $200K ??? Something smelly going on out Parra way .....oh look there's Jarred Hayne.

Very good point C & C, why would he even consider walking away from a deal worth millions? It really does not make a lot of sense to me, is there something more to the story?

What a friggn mess.... good ol Parra strike again....

If Foz get his fitness and head right, wouldn't complain to see him in the 6 next season for us - for the right $$$

At least he is back into training......
foz gym.jpg

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member
What a friggn mess.... good ol Parra strike again....

If Foz get his fitness and head right, wouldn't complain to see him in the 6 next season for us - for the right $$$

At least he is back into training...... View attachment 4044

Those 3 + Eddy Haysom were at Avoca Bowlo on sat arvo/nite. Coincidently Parra were playing on the big screen and he hardly gave the game a passing interest. I didn't see foz have a bet but Liam was up at the machine on a regular basis. They had a couple of beers and a feed and then left. He appeared in good spirits.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Oh Kieran, thanks for coming back to your forum.:p
But...but...you left the Sea Eagles to be with Dalai. He's still there and you're not. How distressing for you both.:giggle:
Good on you for having the knackers to walk away though.

Vyssini

Reserve Grader
Just like lol@parra $Forme has provided a load of ammunition for this forum for more than two years now.

But I agree , why would you be taking Manly to court over a $150k TPA unpaid, and walk away from a 5 million contract for $200k??

It just makes no sense.
Yes it does- it's called "player managers"- one of the biggest blights on the modern game.

The Who

Journey Man
I can't believe he has the audacity to ask for a payout after walking out on the club - even if that club is Doesn'tmatta. He's already been paid well over his value for a handful of matches.
I imagine it's his manager who is seeking the money. After all, he's going to be losing his cut of Foran's inflated salary for the next three years.
We need to stay well clear of Foran and his manager. There comes a time when off-field baggage outweighs on-field ability.

tookey

First Grader
Those 3 + Eddy Haysom were at Avoca Bowlo on sat arvo/nite. Coincidently Parra were playing on the big screen and he hardly gave the game a passing interest. I didn't see foz have a bet but Liam was up at the machine on a regular basis. They had a couple of beers and a feed and then left. He appeared in good spirits.
Watmough, Foran, King and Snake were at hugo's Manly wharf having dinner last wednesday

SPOTTED
A REUNION of former Manly players Anthony Watmough, Brett Stewart, Jason King and Kieran Foran enjoying dinner at Hugos in Manly on Wednesday night.

For a bloke who is apparently struggling he gets out and about quite often

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...y/news-story/e4552e514d045cb97673291269f66677

Last edited:

HoldenV8

Journey Man
A REUNION of former Manly players Anthony Watmough, Brett Stewart, Jason King and Kieran Foran enjoying dinner at Hugos in Manly on Wednesday night.

Ok, since when is Snake a former Manly player? I know there is speculation about his future here but for now he is still contracted until the end of 2017 and is allegedly only out because of a knee injury.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
What's wrong with this picture?

He is walking out right?
He wants a severance????

However, if PARRA WANTED HIM OUT, then I guess that he might be within his rights to ask or a severance...

Much more to this story!!!
Fiz was ruled out for the season with the shoulder injury, so Parra owe him a year's wages don't they? His decision to have an indefinite mental rehabilitation came after the shoulder surgery :rolleyes:

Carn Fozzy, screw the Dalai for a million plus :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16