The Joel Thompson Thread (Any Off-topic discussion will be deleted)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Love what this guy brings!

05376196-98AD-4E52-811D-EDE4C2403683.jpeg

All jokes aside , im looking forward to this season up with the best of them , and think we are in for a great year .

Can we give Lewis Brown a fair go?

I certainly woudn’t rate some of your examples ahead of him.

Brown provides more depth and experience to the backrow, and is also a reasonable utility option for the bench. BUT if other players step up this year (Gosiewski, Lane, Tanginoa), and others achieve their potential (Croker, Wright) and demonstrate some consistency (Hastings - also requires an attitude adjustment), then we mightn't see as much of Brown in the 14 jersey as we did last year.

I think we have given Lewis Brown a fair go the last two seasons, but I definitely don't think he should be considered a certainty for the 17 this season.

Brown provides more depth and experience to the backrow, and is also a reasonable utility option for the bench. BUT if other players step up this year (Gosiewski, Lane, Tanginoa), and others achieve their potential (Croker, Wright) and demonstrate some consistency (Hastings - also requires an attitude adjustment), then we mightn't see as much of Brown in the 14 jersey as we did last year.

I think we have given Lewis Brown a fair go the last two seasons, but I definitely don't think he should be considered a certainty for the 17 this season.
If the other young players and recruits don't step up and offer more than Browns contribution in our top 17 we wont be progressing from last season.
We need to step up and not keep up to Browns declining NRL career .

Bob Fulton, Scott Fulton, Brett Fulton, Kristie Fulton
Lets not forget feathered friends.............
We have many similar surname players
but we only have one Incomparable Immortal and he stands high above every one else and all on his own
s-l300.jpg

Can we give Lewis Brown a fair go?

I certainly woudn’t rate some of your examples ahead of him.
Some of us have high standards feathered friend .
What grand final teams are made of......
Cleal , Vautin, Rambo ,Oconnor , Mal Cochrane , Ward , Hasler , Williams, Cliffy .
Just to name a few of what stands for Manly greatness !!!
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8