The "I miss T-Rex" Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: T-Rex comments on Kennel

Ok, we've had our fun, time to let go and move on. Let's worry about out team.

swoop said:
Ok, we've had our fun, time to let go and move on. Let's worry about out team.
You are right rex forget about him and focus on our great
2013 Sea eagles team :D

Its still funny though. Im happy to bask in this moment. The Doggies bro fans will be seeing a lot of TRex feedback along these lines. You wanted him, you got him.

It was fair dinkum the funniest thread I'd read in ages.

What the hell were they expecting ? In the end they were just cutting him out a-la Foz last year.
As for running 100m, they were probably counting the runs he made as a decoy. Or maybe the run up and down the tunnel at half time.

And long may it continue.

Glad to see him gone. He doesn't have a winning attitude.

There were instances where he completely ran over individual players but overall he is clueless about how to use his size to dominate the opposition. He is also one of the laziest players I have ever seen.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Paying for the pleasure of him not being in the 17 actually seems like it was actually pretty good value.

I'm very happy with Horo. He runs really good lines on attack. So much of our left-side attack was made possible by his decoy runs. It took heaps of pressure off Foran and opened up tonnes of space for Matai. T-Rex was all about brute power close to the line, but Horo being there makes it possible for everyone around him to be so much more dangerous...

Our left side attack looked really good, much more of a headache for the opposition's defence than when T-Rex was there.

Sunday Footy Show's The Roast" questioned that he was "The Buy of the Season". Good call, Bad Call?

Two out of three said "Good call!"

Still scratching my head. Perhaps they see something that we're not seeing.

I can tell you there are plenty of Canterbury fans that didn't want T-Rex for all the reasons mentioned in this thread most of which him being lazy. The fans that say they wanted him are more than likely hiding their fears that he would be a massive disappointment.

What do you do when one of the best coaches in the NRL seeks him out, I guess you have to support what the coach and club does.

All I can hope is that it was the first came of the season and he will improve immensely by this Thursday:huh::huh:

We have been hoping that for seasonsm he had a great seasonin 2011 but was **** for every other game he played for us. For every 1 good thing he does in a game he does 10 **** things

He will give them some moments of joy.

I'm just pleased we have moved on, in a slightly different direction with our forward make-up. No dinosaurs this year.

He'll be the first player suspended for a shoulder charge ;) All the Bulldog fans I spoke to can't believe how tame and inept he was.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6