The "I miss T-Rex" Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Does it not warm your heart

He's just wandering around out on the right waiting for someone to tell him what to do and where to run. He's clueless. I'm loving watching this.

Nothings changed. Trex talking it up before the game and delivering a big fat donut. Thank f*** he's gone, we've got Faaso the wreaking ball for 1/3 of the price!!!

mickqld said:
He's just wandering around out on the right waiting for someone to tell him what to do and where to run. He's clueless. I'm loving watching this.

Exactly, i remember how frustrated Foz used to get trying to set Trex up for a run only to see the pea heart make no effort. Last night was such a big difference on our left side attack without trex.

And another

T Rex fail

And another

Originally Posted by Gingerbread Man
TRex needs to man up this set and do something.
Hey, he didn't lol. He has been rubbish

The big pea has blown it again. What a flea

even after he leaves he's still the whipping boy!

The best yet

Is TRex just following orders or is he just being lazy and standing in the same spot all game??

"TRex needs to stand back further and run onto the ball. Way too flat."

BAHAHA. EAD De$$$$$

"I don't understand how he gets tackled so easily. He hasn't caused any trouble for there defense at all. Just loafs around and half arses every run "

LOL

It's like listening to 2day fm the hits keep coming

TRex needs to stand back further and run onto the ball. Way too flat.

And again

Is TRex just following orders or is he just being lazy and standing in the same spot all game??
I don't understand how he gets tackled so easily. He hasn't caused any trouble for there defense at all. Just loafs around and half arses every run

voicefromthehill said:
It's like listening to 2day fm the hits keep coming

TRex needs to stand back further and run onto the ball. Way too flat.

And again

I don't understand how he gets tackled so easily. He hasn't caused any trouble for there defense at all. Just loafs around and half arses every run

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4