The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good luck!!

8c930a77654e61f47cfc1c922216dd6d

Now....I'm a huge fan of Olakahuta. But I really wonder if today he played himself out of an origin jersey this year. Sure some here are probably saying 'good!'. But the lack of game awareness and emotional control......its really amateur.

He does some of the best things (barnstorming runs and hits) and then ridiculous things like give away that penalty when we have the ball.....with 3 to go....

Now....I'm a huge fan of Olakahuta. But I really wonder if today he played himself out of an origin jersey this year. Sure some here are probably saying 'good!'. But the lack of game awareness and emotional control......its really amateur.

He does some of the best things (barnstorming runs and hits) and then ridiculous things like give away that penalty when we have the ball.....with 3 to go....

His brain snaps cost us 3 meat pies. Hopefully he learns from that. I think he will.

And they went up the other end for a try, which could have won the game for them if Miller kicked the conversion

Like many I am dirty on him today (as I'm sure he is on himself)..

It's a Learning moment now and atleast there is plenty of time in the season left to learn his lesson I guess!

He's a long way off origin standard.

The problem is he only took up the game quite recently. It feels like he is still feeling his way, when other players who have played for a similar number of seasons are still playing junior football.

The trick will be does he learn from it, or continue to do the dumb things, a la Watmough or Tapau?

Plus every time his name comes up as a SOO contender, he seems to ‘fluff his lines ‘ onfield.

Smole has been our best player all year. So many threats in his arsenal. I reckon he will play origin to some capacity this year if he keeps playing at this level. Yes he gave away a stupid penalty at the death, the sin bin was questionable in my opinion. But he has been contributing massively in us winning games this year and even keeping us in the contest today. Again alot like last week, you can't blame single moments for a loss, especially when our edges folded in defence practically everytime they were confronted with a spread. Haumole has been solid all round. One mistake shouldn't and won't define him or harm is origin chances

*Olakau'atu

He's having a great year but alas he did stuff up a couple of times today.

Learning point

I seem to think this is the only rare off game he's ever played. For the other games he's played where he wasn't the best, he was still pretty solid. Everyone has brain snaps. Today was the day.
If anything, it highlighted how important he is to the team. You take him off and the pressure is back on Tommy to do a lot of the work.
He's entitled to have a few bad performances. Aside from his brainsnaps, I dont think he played that bad today.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4