The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our problem seems to be that ANY penalties we give away seem to result in points to the opposition. Our goal line defence has been woeful, fix this and we can afford to give away the odd penalty. As it stands I expect us to concede a try whenever we're defending inside our 20. Jake, who must be up there with our best this year, is probably guilty more than most of inviting the opposition into our half with silly penalties. Ola's was highlighted because of the time in the game

I have no doubt the players have each others back.

I was talking about the vitriol towards Aloiai from Silvertails members.
Cheers
I think with the player mentioned it is more than just about that one error.

For me I struggle with him due to the niggle in his game not forgetting his views which are very very different to mine. Finally one player is 50 games into his career and the other is 125

Interesting the sentiment given to the Haumole blatant bone headed error that cost us the game

vs the vitriol towards Aloiai the week before when he couldn't catch a ball passed high and fast into his upper left shoulder.

I guess some Manly players are more equal than others. Sad but true.

Oh sweet Lord ... the delicious irony .....

Now you know how the enlightened one's feel ... when you completely ignore any shortcoming or error from the Golden Slipper .. (I mean Golden Shu) .... and in fact attack anybody brash enough to point them out ....

Oh sweet Lord ... the delicious irony .....

Now you know how the enlightened one's feel ... when you completely ignore any shortcoming or error from the Golden Slipper .. (I mean Golden Shu) .... and in fact attack anybody brash enough to point them out ....

Woody, are you out of your padded room? Naughty boy.

You clearly have something against Schu, but that is your problem.

Woody, are you out of your padded room? Naughty boy.

You clearly have something against Schu, but that is your problem.

Haha ... nothing against the Shu.. a fan of his talent ... and will be a bigger fan when he learns to use it ..

But that wasn't my point was it ... denial will only harm you.

asked to train with the squad no prior experience..Olakau’atu is still a work in progress he will get better which will be scary for the opposition but he is going to make errors along the way as he masters his craft..I get frustrated more with repeated decisions/actions on field by players who have been in the system since under 12s and should know better

blob

Haumole is the most Devastating and Dominating Back rower in the World
He is the Complete player gifted with speed , skill and power play
Equality Destructive in both defense and attack

Seibold has the World number one Back in Tom
and the World number one forward
Seibold has the foundations of a finals team
Anything but a finals spot is an underachievement

Haumole is the most Devastating and Dominating Back rower in the World
He is the Complete player gifted with speed , skill and power play
Equality Destructive in both defense and attack

Seibold has the World number one Back in Tom
and the World number one forward
Seibold has the foundations of a finals team
Anything but a finals spot is an underachievement
Not wrong there Bozo, the way he went about dismantling the Storm fwds, well for that matter the Storm backs (Olam) as well, last Friday night was something you don't often see from modern day fwds these days..

Not wrong there Bozo, the way he went about dismantling the Storm fwds, well for that matter the Storm backs (Olam) as well, last Friday night was something you don't often see from modern day fwds these days..
I see you also share my enthusiasm for Haumole feathered friend

As a Kid I grew up in the Newtown area and the Newtown team was full of Mediocre players

Once I saw the Manly Magnificent players play I was turned off Mediocracy for life

Year after year our legendary club recruited dynamic Juniors like Haumole and star players from other clubs like Haumole

Haumole fits the classy Manly category

Haumole has been so good this year.
Works really hard in defence.
Hard to stop in attack (love his offloads with players hanging off him).
Respected by his teammates.
I think we'll lose him for the origin period.
I think we probably will too, however I don’t think he’s up to SOO. I personally think he’s not aggressive or even not dirty enough for origin. He’s just too nice. I know he can hit hard and yes He’s a great player but it takes a certain type to be successful in origin especially in the forwards. QLD seem to find them all over the place. Agro blokes who just want to bash people whether in attack or defence. Guac for mine just doesn’t run hard enough. He gets the ball standing still or moving slowly, almost every time. If he just ran onto the ball at or near full pace he would literally be unstoppable. And you can see that on the rare occasions he does do that, he inevitably breaks the line. If he can learn to be more aggressive and run with more vigour, then he’ll be a SOO player.

Jake is very nice and he goes ok in origin
True, but he doesn’t have anywhere near the work rate that Jake has and that is what makes Jake a SOO player. I don’t think you can compare what Jake brings to a team with what Gauc brings. Don’t get me wrong, he’s got the potential but a bit like Paseka (who seems to be getting it) he needs to find that mongrel and realise how big and intimidating he can be. When he does, look out. But right now he’s not quite there IMO.

Love watching the big fella play, but gee between the ears he has some work to do in general play, his silly play let the Knights back into the game a few weeks back, and yesterday his poor decision making with penalties and 6 agains were crucial

Reminds me of a comment made on Radio by Michael Luck years ago talking about his team mate Kevin Locke

“When god was handing out brains, he was off buying magic beans”

Love watching the big fella play, but gee between the ears he has some work to do in general play, his silly play let the Knights back into the game a few weeks back, and yesterday his poor decision making with penalties and 6 agains were crucial

Reminds me of a comment made on Radio by Michael Luck years ago talking about his team mate Kevin Locke

“When god was handing out brains, he was off buying magic beans”

That’s a little harsh on him. He’s been head and shoulders above anyone in our side as the most consistent and damaging performers.
Yes against the knights there was a silly play but besides that can you remember any others?
This kid has become one of the best backrowers in the comp so he must have something between the ears to do so.
Looking forward to seeing him crack SOO and go to another level again 🤯

I think we probably will too, however I don’t think he’s up to SOO. I personally think he’s not aggressive or even not dirty enough for origin. He’s just too nice. I know he can hit hard and yes He’s a great player but it takes a certain type to be successful in origin especially in the forwards. QLD seem to find them all over the place. Agro blokes who just want to bash people whether in attack or defence. Guac for mine just doesn’t run hard enough. He gets the ball standing still or moving slowly, almost every time. If he just ran onto the ball at or near full pace he would literally be unstoppable. And you can see that on the rare occasions he does do that, he inevitably breaks the line. If he can learn to be more aggressive and run with more vigour, then he’ll be a SOO player.
Holy moly!

Just sayin’

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8