The Guthersation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would have liked to have him back however can understand why he would want to stay with them

Also, putting ourselves in "their" shoes, it is not the worst thing in the world if a player shows some loyalty to the club that he made a first grade start with

Arthur signs a two year deal - unless he does something dramatic in the interim, he will be gone before Clitherson’s contract is up for renewal. The Clith will have some choices to make.

Meanwhile what about that other potential prodigal, Will Hopoate?

I was just wondering if Gutho's new contract has a Dalai clause in it.

Despite having signed a 2 year extension, Arthur's position is by no means safe. I daresay if Parramatta continue with their dismal form he may not get to see out the 2 years.

Thank god this circus is over. Now we can concentrate on 2019 season again. I still don’t understand the hype about Gutherson. He is good solid player but we have those in our ranks already and other coming through the age group so we need to concentrate on signing them first. If we are going after any player then I would be happy if we went after someone similar to Chad Townsend as he would not cost heaps.

Happy for gutho.. now, please for the love of whatever’s holy, manly- do not chase Roberts, would rather keep what we have than sign him.

Speed kills!!! (literally)

Do. Not. Want

Agree totally. And apart from all Roberts off field rubbish.....his own field stuff isn't all it's cracked up to be either. Always injured, cant pass or tackle. Yeah he's fast and he's highlight reel but he's not getting any younger or quicker , and doesn't look after himself or his injuries. What will he be like in a few years anyway as he ages. The ultimate No.

Thank god this circus is over. Now we can concentrate on 2019 season again. I still don’t understand the hype about Gutherson. He is good solid player but we have those in our ranks already and other coming through the age group so we need to concentrate on signing them first. If we are going after any player then I would be happy if we went after someone similar to Chad Townsend as he would not cost heaps.

Des has always had our team focused on 2019 . This Gutho hype is all exterior .

We have won premierships without greater players like The incomparable Immortal , Cliffy , Toovey , Eadies etc and we can do it again without players like Gutho

I am excited about keeping our young up and coming players like Schuster Super star in the making that other clubs are circling .

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2