The Guthersation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So who gave guvvo the name the king?
There is only one king and that is Jason.
No it's Wally.
I heard he gave it himself.
Please...

Now that his nickname has transmogrified in some quarters to Guvvo/guvvo (in line with the no upper case schtick that some have fallen into since they left school), perhaps upon his triumphant return he should be christened 'Guvnor/guvnor' or the 'Guvernator/guvernator - which are certainly preferable to the 'Guthernator/guthernator' or 'Guthnor/guthnor'.

What say you, Harvies (aka Harvey's) Elbow/harvies (aka harvey's) elbow?

As Bart/bart Simpson/simpson might say: "Shine ya shoes guvnor?"

Now that his nickname has transmogrified in some quarters to Guvvo/guvvo (in line with the no upper case schtick that some have fallen into since they left school), perhaps upon his triumphant return he should be christened 'Guvnor/guvnor' or the 'Guvernator/guvernator - which are certainly preferable to the 'Guthernator/guthernator' or 'Guthnor/guthnor'.

What say you, Harvies (aka Harvey's) Elbow/harvies (aka harvey's) elbow?

As Bart/bart Simpson/simpson might say: "Shine ya shoes guvnor?"
Yeah I'll go along wiff that Tezza, watdya reckon guv, ay ay??

Be handy if true but can't see how he will come back . The eels will eventually give him what he wants , the captaincy long term , fullback , and the coin.

Big difference between a club expressing an interest in a player on the open market and being then prepared to accept his asking or near asking price . Reckon that there could have been some good merit for considering Gutho as a 6 for Manly at around the 500 k or slightly more but would seem pretty apparent that he is prepared to hold out for something close to his present asking price to any interested party right now . Elgey is shaping up so far in any case of course . Think that it will always be the case that his preferred position at one for Manly was always ear marked for Tom , Gutho :s versatility probably would have enabled him to play in other positions for Manly previously but again never at his asking price value and not at 1 with Tom a permanent fixture there .

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8