The Gorman 'Lyall.'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Whats the deal with this goose.

His mate Buzz Rothfield has questioned why he has gone on holidays in the middle of the footy season on Controversy Corner tonight.

Buzz described it as "highly unusual" behavior a club CEO going on holidays for 3 weeks. Apparently he is overseas but wouldn't tell Buzz where he is.

There is a big story building here me thinks.

Gorman and Penn are meeting overseas to attend a global conference as keynote speakers. There talks are:

Penn - Driving a Results-Bases Business.
Gorman - Leading from the Front.

They'll also be selling the Sea Eagles to anyone with a spare tenner. (ten million that is).

We can only hope.

I have plenty of time for Lyall, he seems passionate about his vision for the club, but I certainly agree with the rest of the thoughts here. This is the time he needs to be steering the ship, specifically with this salary cap mess.

If he isn't fronting this SC investigation at this time, who is?

I have plenty of time for Lyall, he seems passionate about his vision for the club, but I certainly agree with the rest of the thoughts here. This is the time he needs to be steering the ship, specifically with this salary cap mess.

Exactly ,with you on all of that!!

****s too busy on holidays. He can follow Barrett out the door too.

Has anyone on here ever had a job interview?

During it you normally ask...do you have any holidays planned? From memory he was not working at the time he was employed with us so it is entirely reasonable that he had a holiday planned.

If that was the case the club had a choice of either securing a potentially high grade employee for the sake of letting him go on holidays.

Of course that might be way too sensible for the club or some posters

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8