• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
either way they are no longer undiscovered.

hang on does that mean that they evolved or were created by a god?

they are still undiscovered Dan, the number was blocked so I can't get back to them

but if he knows you and knew you were going to say that. then he isn't undiscovered. you know his name also, this would breed familiarity or at least knowing of him and having some form of dialogue with him....hence discovered.

Stick to spelling tiger

[quote author=Fro]
they are still undiscovered Dan, the number was blocked so I can't get back to them

but if he knows you and knew you were going to say that. then he isn't undiscovered. you know his name also, this would breed familiarity or at least knowing of him and having some form of dialogue with him....hence discovered.

Stick to spelling tiger
[/quote]

the tribe is not discovered - there is still no knowledge as to their whereabouts- to discover something don't you need to come across it physically- seeing as the number was blocked there is no way of checking the validity of the tribesmans claims so basically all we have to go off is Fro's word.....and I believe him !

[quote author=Daniel]
[quote author=Fro]

Stick to spelling tiger
[/quote]

the tribe is not discovered - there is still no knowledge as to their whereabouts- to discover something don't you need to come across it physically- seeing as the number was blocked there is no way of checking the validity of the tribesmans claims so basically all we have to go off is Fro's word.....and I believe him !

[/quote]

No to discover something you do not have to come across it physically, otherwise idea wouldn't be called discoveries!

Stick to Djing and writing news articles!

discover: to learn of or find out; gain sight or knowledge of (something previously unseen or unknown)
yeah I'll give you that Dan I was wrong...the tribe has been discovered.

[quote author=PJ]
[quote author=Daniel]
[quote author=Fro]

Stick to spelling tiger
[/quote]

[/quote]

No to discover something you do not have to come across it physically, otherwise idea wouldn't be called discoveries!

Stick to Djing and writing news articles![/quote]

ha...but there is so much more to me than that :p

no no no, my number was in the phone that he pinched.

he said "Hi its Chief Oggobungollo here from the Amazon, that joke is lame, and P.S. tell Danny he's a tool"

:)

no no no, my number was in the phone that he pinched.

he said \"Hi its Chief Oggobungollo here from the Amazon, that joke is lame, and P.S. tell Danny he's a tool\"

:)

once again......that makes him discovered. There is no way to get out of this. Don't tell me you know how to spell words but not their meanings?

at the time of your post they were undiscovered, by your definition they were only "discovered" when I received the SMS from the chief

[quote author=Matabele]
Are you suggesting the two are mutually exclusive Dan? :roll:

by pure definition yes!
[/quote]

Bzzzt. Try again.

Only by the strictest literal interpretation of Genesis would this be the case. Otherwise it is perfectly reasonable to assume we were "created" in "God's image" through a process of evolution.

:blah:

Parts of this debate remind me of the 'Gods must be Crazy'!

Dan - there is a Creationist slant to the 'Christian Right' who make a lot of noise but it is not the only line of thought. Many Christians hold to a form of Theistic Evolution. The Bible is not a Science book and never pretended to be - it points to God as Creator and people as a deliberate action. I find it encouraging to think that I am not a cosmic accident. As for how we got here - i will leave that to the Scientists.

Thanks to Gronk for producing that wonderful segue. Dan, are you seriously suggesting all theism is wrapped up in a literal interpretation of Genesis?

The Bible is not a Science book and never pretended to be - it points to God as Creator and people as a deliberate action.
I can understand that thought CW. What doesn't really make sense is that God decided to wait 500+ million years while minute organisms finally started populating the seas and then came out of the water and mutated into all sorts of wierd and wacky evolutionary trends before finally coming to something like us with higher thought processes about 100,000 years ago, and then us with even higher thought processes about 25,000 years ago.

There is so much evidence of how the human body works to show that we have kept some very strange leftovers from the evolutionary process (even going back to fish). Did God just mix up the cosmic bowl and then wait over 500 million years until he got around to us, or did God suddenly decide he was bored and directly intervened? I find it rather hard to fathom that it was such a long wait. And then there is the question of a supposed relationship with 6.5 billion humans.

Thoughts?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4