The Foz & Turbo Show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Tommy turbo a class above.. foran controlling the game so well. Barking orders telling the boys where he wants them. Setting up tries and digging into the line.. great combo forming on that left edge! When walker returns watch out! Tommy what can you say he's one of the best players in the comp... may he stay fit and bring us glory! Take a bow boys looking forward to the Foz and turbo show all season!

Go Manly

Ps

Screenshot_20210417-165522_Video Player.jpg

Agree. I'm just worried about injury returns. If it wasn't for injuries, Sipley, Harper, Schuster and Guaca would not have had game time this year, same as last year. Apart from Walker (and hopefully Fainu) there is no-one else you would want back in the team. I hope he gives Saddler a run.

Agree. I'm just worried about injury returns. If it wasn't for injuries, Sipley, Harper, Schuster and Guaca would not have had game time this year, same as last year. Apart from Walker (and hopefully Fainu) there is no-one else you would want back in the team. I hope he gives Saddler a run.
this is very true. Imagine this team with fainu or even Lawton. I would like Walker back into the centres, but parker and harper are playing really well to just drop one of them off.

Tommy turbo a class above.. foran controlling the game so well. Barking orders telling the boys where he wants them. Setting up tries and digging into the line.. great combo forming on that left edge! When walker returns watch out! Tommy what can you say he's one of the best players in the comp... may he stay fit and bring us glory! Take a bow boys looking forward to the Foz and turbo show all season!

Go Manly

Ps

View attachment 17763
Awesome to watch.

View attachment 17765

Two Manly boys..

@ManlyTragic Did you sit back and watch the Foz & Turbine show?
Unfortunately I could only listen to it.

I hope I get to see a replay. Any way well done to your boy, he clearly had a good game but what I heard was that it was a very good team effort by manly with TT being the catalyst to a great team effort.

personally I was more impressed with the defence than any individual player.

Go Manly

Ps

View attachment 17763
Well said Biff!

Loved seeing this during the game :inlove:

Unfortunately I could only listen to it.

I hope I get to see a replay. Any way well done to your boy, he clearly had a good game but what I heard was that it was a very good team effort by manly with TT being the catalyst to a great team effort.

personally I was more impressed with the defence than any individual player.
Defense was outstanding today.. Croker really stood up i thought in the middle last couple of weeks

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10