The Foz & Turbo Show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Foz has the skills and when he has quality around him like Schuster and Tommy he is going to dominate. He takes the ball to the line, commits the defence and if the ball gets outside its when those players create havoc, great pass for Ruebens try too, that was vintage.

As for Tom, wow what an impact. He had a point to prove and he absolutely toyed with Titans on the fringes. Very encouraging start and how we have missed his quality.

@frank stokes foran foran foran foran foran foran foran foran!

Tell me who played better?

He set up a try kicked well all game, tackled hard and was involved in most of our tries!
I hope you will admit you have been wrong and see the errors of your ways. ;) God bless!
Haha... he played well in 'won' game... scoreboard doesn't lie though Biff and Foz is not, and NEVER has, been in the same league as DCE

Screenshot_20210418-105559_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forans best game back by a long way....he was gifted far more time and space and probably took him back to the extra lift the old Manly had with Snake Stewart in the 1.
Working very well with Schu on that edge also...starting to look like some genuine signs of a competitive footy side.

Haha... he played well in 'won' game... scoreboard doesn't lie though Biff and Foz is not, and NEVER has, been in the same league as DCE

View attachment 17781
foz probably doesnt have the same skillset. Cherry doesnt have the same heart as foz. my view is that foz makes the early running and chez likes to pad his stats after the horse has bolted, win or lose. he is very rarely instrumental in the first 20 minutes of games when the tough get going

stats dont count many things that win you footy games

foz probably doesnt have the same skillset. Cherry doesnt have the same heart as foz. my view is that foz makes the early running and chez likes to pad his stats after the horse has bolted, win or lose. he is very rarely instrumental in the first 20 minutes of games when the tough get going

Your Cherry doesnt have the same heart as foz is outrageous feathered friend

Manly and Queensland captains have all come with a massive heart

Sorry but that is just bs imo...

DCE tackles his a*se off every week, he has an awesome kicking game that has got us a sh*tload of yardage and many 40/20s over the years PLUS he doesn't get busted...

Foz started earlier but his stats don't even compare - 171 try assists to 121! And you are telling me Foz is more of a game winner? I dont agree...

Sorry but that is just bs imo...

DCE tackles his a*se off every week, he has an awesome kicking game that has got us a sh*tload of yardage and many 40/20s over the years PLUS he doesn't get busted...

Foz started earlier but his stats don't even compare - 171 try assists to 121! And you are telling me Foz is more of a game winner? I dont agree...

no thats your viewpoint. Mine is that DCE waits until the heat is out of the game before he injects himself.

DCE tackle count is so high due to our inability to compete on a regular basis. its why our forward running metres are lower also. more games where we control the game and those states increase and decrease

if there were stats for game management how do you think DCE would fair

no thats your viewpoint. Mine is that DCE waits until the heat is out of the game before he injects himself.

DCE tackle count is so high due to our inability to compete on a regular basis. its why our forward running metres are lower also. more games where we control the game and those states increase and decrease

if there were stats for game management how do you think DCE would fair
The kicking metres is a good start for 'game management'...

Do you not think that the 77,000m that Chez has kicked (vs 33K Keiran as a comparison) has not contributed to taking pressure off the team? The back end of halves is where you want your halves to take advantage of tiredness and I dont agree that he goes missing early anyways...

Personally, apart from Jake, I dont reckon there is a harder worker on our team than Chez...

no thats your viewpoint. Mine is that DCE waits until the heat is out of the game before he injects himself
This is what it comes down to - which is fine

We all have favourite players and favourite whipping boys and I suspect you and I are not going to agree on Chez anytime soon :)

Which is fine... made a lot better if we are disagreeing after a win...

The kicking metres is a good start for 'game management'...

Do you not think that the 77,000m that Chez has kicked (vs 33K Keiran as a comparison) has not contributed to taking pressure off the team? The back end of halves is where you want your halves to take advantage of tiredness and I dont agree that he goes missing early anyways...

Personally, apart from Jake, I dont reckon there is a harder worker on our team than Chez...
chez works hard but he works dumb

all last year his kicking was **** apart from the odd 40/20
mid field bombs , poor positioning from behind the line.

foran is known for kicking inside the oppositions 20. DCe is know for kicking poorly in the opposition 20 so the stats dont say much

i remember one game of note where he tried to manage the game early with decent kicking. i thought he went ok, but then he forgot how to do it. seems weird

foran is known for kicking inside the oppositions 20. DCe is know for kicking poorly in the opposition 20 so the stats dont say much

i remember one game of note where he tried to manage the game early with decent kicking. i thought he went ok, but then he forgot how to do it. seems weird
Yeah but my point is that DCE adds SO MUCH more value to the team than just his short kicking game - which sometimes frustrates the sh*t out of me also...

When he is on he is awesome but when he is not he still does lots of extra efforts that make a difference

DCE V FOZ... DCE doesnt look like he is about to get injured in every run like Foz. Foz is still playing hard but his body is just hanging in there.

Great to see the old crew back together. Lets sit back and watch while we can and pray Foz can stay on the field and teach Shuster as much as possible. Great to watch yesterday. The old Eagles crew and what is left of the old premiership side.

When the news came out Foran signed with Manly, i knew we could go all the way.and we can, Chez always needed a half that could straighten up the attack, we needed that. We don't have Snake. But we have the Turbo version, we only need a good 9, to compliment the Forward pack. Any forward would run hard enough knowing one of the most successful halves combination in modern NRL era is back for one last hooraah and will deliver when given the space. .. We are Premiership contenders. Wait till they beat Panthers , in round 8

When the news came out Foran signed with Manly, i knew we could go all the way.and we can, Chez always needed a half that could straighten up the attack, we needed that. We don't have Snake. But we have the Turbo version, we only need a good 9, to compliment the Forward pack. Any forward would run hard enough knowing one of the most successful halves combination in modern NRL era is back for one last hooraah and will deliver when given the space. .. We are Premiership contenders. Wait till they beat Panthers , in round 8
Put Fainu back in the team and give us a half decent run with injuries and we could certainly challenge for it. But given the terrible start we've had, the first step will be even making the 8.

Foran was great wasn't he.. he kicked all game long and short. Targeting the rookie winger with success. You can see who boss out there! Dce didn't do much in attack but they held their own against fifi. Maybe it was a ploy by des.. let turbo and foran run the attack while dce focuses on his d. Did well fifita was contained and that in turn took Brimson out of the game. Im expecting more from chez against the tigers he usually plays well against them

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10