The forum bet....NZWarriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Round 10 your home game is at Lang Park for Magic Round. Seems apt that if the lads are going to steal our sheds, you would use our logo too
Maybe we need to throw in a jersey challenge too. I'll take one photo a Day of me wearing a Broncos jersey, you in a manly one?? Haha

We have ticker, just need to hold the ball and not panic to try to score on every play.

We've got no Turbo Boyle Siro Jorge Suli Haumole Tuitavake Lawton and Davey. And M Fainu.
Besides turbo, are any of the others first grade players? ;)

Forgot about manly taking Lawton off us. We thank you. Why waste salary cap and a valuable spot in the 30 on an injured player, when manly will gladly take him :)

Hope he goes well for you guys though. But he is a backup at best. But he tries. That quality alone would be valuable to instil within the wider playing group there.

Resilient teams play with heart
They never throw in the towel and get thrashed

Mate everyone respects the Warriors for what they put up with to keep the comp going, but you are dead set up against it trying to win anything.
By the way, would you like to swap someone for Maumolo? Garrick can kick goals.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4