The forum bet....NZWarriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If we do... At least we'll have taken 75 seasons to get one

Make sure to visit Silvertails in the 2069 NRL season and if you guys don't have a spoon by then, we'll call it a draw...

"Banter" aside, the warriors in all inceptions (auckland, nz, arl, SL scum) never have finished last - but they've sailed close a few times. Not too shabby for an o/s team I reckon.

2069....sheesh, I wonder if mark from brisso will still be caravanning?

"Banter" aside, the warriors in all inceptions (auckland, nz, arl, SL scum) never have finished last - but they've sailed close a few times. Not too shabby for an o/s team I'd though.

2069....sheesh, I wonder if mark from brisso will still be caravanning?
Ah , sadly , noooooo

Good luck to all you young ones that will still be kicking on in 2069 but doubt I’ll make 113

Keep it clean there guys it's about fun banter

"Banter" aside, the warriors in all inceptions (auckland, nz, arl, SL scum) never have finished last - but they've sailed close a few times. Not too shabby for an o/s team I'd though.
It is a great record.

That being said I think our record of 75 years with zero wooden spoons doesn't get enough credit either.

It is a great record.

That being said I think our record of 75 years with zero wooden spoons doesn't get enough credit either.
If we don't get the wooden spoon this year I don't think that we will ever get it.

We have a lot of dud players coming off contract at the end of this year and a good crop of players coming through and we will know the outcome re Fainu.

So at this rate its going to be half a logo on each others site. :)
Probably a reasonable result due to the lack of quality in this game.
@Dan @tajhay

As always I offer an out. I'm happy for them not to have the logo on their site. A wins a win and a loss is a loss.

So the olive branch is there

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8