[Resurrected] The end of Scam Smith???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Cameron "look at me" Smith was always going to announce his retirement just before the season kicked off. Anybody who thinks the big prima donna didn't know what he was going to do months before is kidding themselves.
Yeah, had a book release during all of this drama as well - convenient.

Ironically, who would we benefit from more than anything else in the world right now... Slater to slot in for out spaghetti hamstrung bubblegum card, Turbo sitting in the garage, and $cam for our dumb a$$ wannabe hoodlum sky ferry disco dancer.

Ironically, who would we benefit from more than anything else in the world right now... Slater to slot in for out spaghetti hamstrung bubblegum card, Turbo sitting in the garage, and $cam for our dumb a$$ wannabe hoodlum sky ferry disco dancer.

That last sentence is comedy gold !!

I'm even prepared to put up with the inevitable love fest / claims of being the goat / and calls to induct him as an immortal straight away as it now means I don't have to see him run around in the nrl anymore.

Sorry for quoting myself but I read that the 'induct him now' train is leaving the station already.

You know, I'm not sure I care all that much because it still means the gob ****e isn't playing anymore!

(does he get inducted twice?)

The end of the Smith Storm that blew away teams single handedly
Love him or hate him . Smith was a great player

Wash your mouth out with soap young man!
Les Boyd the player that put sht on all our players at Lidcombe played for us
and we got to love him
Once they wear the Maroon and white and have the sacred Sea eagle on their chest they are born again feathered friend

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8