[Resurrected] The end of Scam Smith???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Are they teasing us on Fox sports?

They say that the Drizzle have a press conference tomorrow to announce that their precious Scam Smith is retiring. Wow, Please be true, and while your at it take Greenturd with you!!!

Farewell to a player who used the game to his advantage. Will be forever remembered as the Grapple tackle and wrestle poster boy, the face of the rorting and cheating Drizzle in 2010 and the person who questioned the running technique of Alex McKinnon on that fateful day a few years back.

Who bossed games and had gutless referees in his pocket!

The love in from Fox and 9 will ensure he gets immortal status. To most of us he is the guy who manipulated and cheated his way to success!!

Good riddance!!

What's the go with this? Press conference tomorrow followed by 2 weeks of storms.

Seriously do they believe the world revolves around them?

He actually bought an old run down joint at Bonogin for 850k. Bit strange considering how much money he would have and the amount of nice places up here.

He's probably waiting for the nrl to buy him his retirement mansion at Sanctuary Cove.

After all...he thinks he deserves it and would probably be shocked if it didn't happen.

- - - - - - allegedly...!

It’s the most likely but if that was the case why wouldn’t he announce it on GF day ??

His kids are enrolled at school on the Goldie and he’s bought a mansion there ( or someone else did) so he’s either playing for the Titans or pulling up stumps , at 37 I’d say it’s the latter.

I feel he will wait to announce his retirement on the day of the NRL season launch, his head is that big he feels he will generate more headlines.

He actually bought an old run down joint at Bonogin for 850k. Bit strange considering how much money he would have and the amount of nice places up here.
This is just the way the Great Cam does business. Always better to have two of everything - one at a lower, nominal value, the other at a much higher, true market value. Works with playing contracts, cars, boats, houses, etc…

Also, please just **** off already, Cam. My bus this morning had an ad for his work of fiction on the side and I nearly vomited at the sight of his oversized face.

He's probably waiting for the nrl to buy him his retirement mansion at Sanctuary Cove.

After all...he thinks he deserves it and would probably be shocked if it didn't happen.

- - - - - - allegedly...!
Was at a property at Hope island today, at least four houses on it, helipad, private loch. And everything else.

Screenshot_2020-12-09-19-15-52-90.jpg

I'd have him at Manly in a second for a final harrah, like Cronk with The Chooks. Keep the seat warm for Fainu, and could help Fainu immensely.

I'd also be booking in a Grand Final.

Was at a property at Hope island today, at least four houses on it, helipad, private loch. And everything else.

View attachment 16117

I used to live at Hope Island.

And by live I mean very definitely rented!

But if you wanted to move to Sanctuary Cove 33 Hampton Cove is a nice place.

That's specific... Is that your place? Can we visit?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

P.S. It'd be interesting to see sCam play somewhere else for a year, just to see how effectively he could both 1) improve a team and 2)destroy all semblances of a team culture and replace it with his own narcissistic sociopathic demands.

For those that love Cameron, this is the first installment of two interviews with 'Bloke in the Bar' (100 minutes)

For those that love Cameron, this is the first installment of two interviews with 'Bloke in the Bar' (100 minutes)

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Well that bloke in the bar has just lost all cred from me. ewww. 100+ sCam mins.

Preseason training has started ... and the owner of the club doesn't even know if a million dollar a year player is going to play for them next year ... must be nice to be able to have a million spare in the cap for .. just such situations ...

And of course Bellamy has no idea ... because he doesn't know what players are paid ... that is someone else's job ..

What a complete bullshiite circus ...

Preseason training has started ... and the owner of the club doesn't even know if a million dollar a year player is going to play for them next year ... must be nice to be able to have a million spare in the cap for .. just such situations ...

And of course Bellamy has no idea ... because he doesn't know what players are paid ... that is someone else's job ..

What a complete bullshiite circus ...

I believe Scam is trying to organise another farewell tour and $$ laundering scheme with the NRL

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8