The Dead Wood needs to go!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But where's those premierships after he signed that big deal?
James Harden Reaction GIF by NBA
What have you done? Without him we'd have won a spoon under Barrett

It's nice that you exposed your puppets master troll

If you're going to be critical, offer a solution. Plenty of hate in this, and other threads, but nobody offering an alternative. With a fully fit side, I'm picking Parker every week. He's not the most explosive outside back but I'll go on record in saying he's the best defensive centre in the comp. On top of that he runs exceptional lines in the red zone both with and without the ball. Unfortunately we haven't been in a position to show that lately.

As for Harper...fair game. This week we're down both Burbo and Reuben, but if either one were available I'd be putting them on that edge. Given neither them nor Koula is available you could consider him our 4th choice centre who were playing out of necessity.

You know you’re in trouble when a supporter of another club turns to you during the game and says, “Why is Parker in your team? Haven’t you guys got anyone better?”
After the Penrith game, I had a manly supporter ask me if anyone was writing a petition to the club with a request 'please don't re-sign these players' list.
I had no answer.

I like Woodsy because he was a Manly fan when he was a boy and as a Man he became a great Player who had the great honor of captaining the Tigers team as well as representing his state and his country

I could dig up our greatest Immortal grave and put him in the centres but the reality is every great players time comes up
Now Woodie is not dead yet but his time has long gone as a dominant NRL Foward
He was let go by the Sharks and could not get a start up at the struggling Dragons
But then again if Jesus could bring back Lazurus from the dead
Seibold could bring back Woods from the dead ? But I think I am the very doubting Thomas on this one
@BOZO i think Woodman was probably brought in more to support mentor the younger guys through Blacktown than as a reg in 1st grade. So far since he’s come we are 2/2 in reserve grade. His appointment to the bench I believe is based solely on the poor showing of others. I also doubt his ability against the Storm. But changes had to be made. Let’s hope he and Sips rip in and take their opportunity.

Def need to give Meyers a go at centre...while Harper is in the team, everyone else will start forgetting the words for the team song after a win.
People bagging Harper on here has really gone through the roof just lately, while he might be getting dominated by opposition centres. At least he gives it his best shot, is full of effort and never gives up. This is all you can ever ask of a player.

People bagging Harper on here has really gone through the roof just lately, while he might be getting dominated by opposition centres. At least he gives it his best shot, is full of effort and never gives up. This is all you can ever ask of a player.
I hope he’s not a silent lurker on Silvertails.

I know back in the day ( circa 2007-11) many of them used to read the forum.

I remember chatting to Brent Kite over in Leeds and the topic of Silvertails came up ( from him ) and he called us “ a bunch of nutters with no ****ing idea “ ( and laughed ). Robbo ( the winger not his brother ) was a regular reader.

Probably not as much these days it’s all Insta and being influencers , but you never know.

I hope he’s not a silent lurker on Silvertails.

I know back in the day ( circa 2007-11) many of them used to read the forum.

I remember chatting to Brent Kite over in Leeds and the topic of Silvertails came up ( from him ) and he called us “ a bunch of nutters with no ****ing idea “ ( and laughed ). Robbo ( the winger not his brother ) was a regular reader.

Probably not as much these days it’s all Insta and being influencers , but you never know.
LOL kite calling out the nutters. thats not a statement ageing well

As long as the criticism isn't personal, why shouldn't it be warranted. It's a results based business and Im a club member so why can't I have my say, since my membership fee would go towards his wages. Most fans who turn up to the game are earning a lot less than he does, and I'd dare say if those fans weren't competent at what they do to earn a crust then they would be under pressure as well.
A lot of the time when I see Harper concede a try, he's not even committed to the tackle because he's too slow or gets caught out in numbers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8