The Dead Wood needs to go!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The Club has not been the same since 2014 and the Foran/DCE contract circus. DCE has put his hand out for Cooper Cronk money and more, but has never come close to Cronks ability. The stupid money paid has meant the roster has been compromised ever since. DCE won a premiership on the Coat Tails of the Stewart brothers in 2011 and that very special roster we had back then. They all took "unders" to build that roster, but between DCE & the Turbo's we have nothing left to build a quality & balanced roster. We won't win another premiership until a new generation of players have the "unders" to stay together attitude & that seems unlikely as every player now, understandably, squeezes the club for every last cent they can and to hell with the roster. We certainly won't win a premiership with DCE in the team, let alone as our captain.

Fire away, I have my bullet proof jacket on.
Gave you a laugh for the last line , not the previous 30.

For the record, I am not, nor have I ever been a fan of 'mediocrity'. The NRL is a results driven business, and we all have very high standards of our great club.

Requesting 'fans' to calm down and stop demanding the heads of players (even our back up centres with no one currently available to take their place) does not mean I support or accept mediocrity. I'm as disappointed in the last 3 weeks as everyone else around here, I just don't need to scream, bitch and moan about it constantly, nor demand we replace half the squad with untested reserve grade players. Some people really need to get some perspective around here.

For the record, I am not, nor have I ever been a fan of 'mediocrity'. The NRL is a results driven business, and we all have very high standards of our great club.

Requesting 'fans' to calm down and stop demanding the heads of players (even our back up centres with no one currently available to take their place) does not mean I support or accept mediocrity. I'm as disappointed in the last 3 weeks as everyone else around here, I just don't need to scream, bitch and moan about it constantly, nor demand we replace half the squad with untested reserve grade players. Some people really need to get some perspective around here.
The bitching and moaning is what keeps this forum interesting. Would be pretty boring if everyone one was always sensible and rationale.

Whilst I agree, there’s a certain level of bitching & moaning when it becomes a little too much , and I think we’ve gone past that this week.
Fair enough you have certainly been around here a lot longer than me. I guess I have come to the conclusion that there is no point letting anyone’s post bother you. How can it hurt you? I mean people’s words on a forum. ( unless personally directed) Why be triggered by some anonymous persons point of view no matter how it might subjectively annoy one. But I guess I am trying to be sensible and rationale.

Fair enough you have certainly been around here a lot longer than me. I guess I have come to the conclusion that there is no point letting anyone’s post bother you. How can it hurt you? I mean people’s words on a forum. ( unless personally directed) Why be triggered by some anonymous persons point of view no matter how it might subjectively annoy one. But I guess I am trying to be sensible and rationale.
All fair comments , I don’t take this place too seriously ( if you do you’re crazy ) , and never get too triggered by someone’s view , nevertheless , it’s been a week of serious bitching & moaning , and it does get a bit tedious ( and exceptionally repetitive ).

All fair comments , I don’t take this place too seriously ( if you do you’re crazy ) , and never get too triggered by someone’s view , nevertheless , it’s been a week of serious bitching & moaning , and it does get a bit tedious ( and exceptionally repetitive ).

What I will never understand is the level of scorn and vitriol some people have towards certain players ... Harper is not as good a centre as I would like him to be ... but I don't hate him for it

What I will never understand is the level of scorn and vitriol some people have towards certain players ... Harper is not as good a centre as I would like him to be ... but I don't hate him for it
They are probably all doing their best, but anything less than perfection on here is an absolute fail.

My 12 year old was with us in Mudgee the other week, he watch Harper heading from the field, said Dad I feel sorry for Harps, I’m going to go and ask him for his autograph and tell him he had a good game. I said good on ya mate, you do that. He was last to leave the field, I watched my young bloke have a quick chat to him, got to admit, made me feel a little sorry for the bloke, he had a very forlorn look about him.

My 12 year old was with us in Mudgee the other week, he watch Harper heading from the field, said Dad I feel sorry for Harps, I’m going to go and ask him for his autograph and tell him he had a good game. I said good on ya mate, you do that. He was last to leave the field, I watched my young bloke have a quick chat to him, got to admit, made me feel a little sorry for the bloke, he had a very forlorn look about him.

You've got a good kid there ..

They are probably all doing their best, but anything less than perfection on here is an absolute fail.
I hope all is well with your health Feathered friend

They are probably doing their best Perspective

We have not won a Premiership since 2011

If we accept their best standard we are Lowering our Legendary clubs Benchmark Premiership winning high standards

And when we Lower our Great Standards we stand for nothing Great
408891d8dc2d4251341c58dc0da0f757

And to think Seibold said in presser today that Parker has been strong so yeah I don’t know what he is smoking
Are you serious ? Did Seibold really say this ? Surely Not ?

Is this Seibold Benchmark of a strong Parker game ???
NRL fox game stats ....
Parker made 5 strong runs for 38 running metres
Missed tackles
Dropped Balls
Was dominated by his opposition
and last but not least the incomprehensible Kung fu kick bomb straight to a Penrith player near our line when we were under the pump that lead to another panthers try .

The week before Parker was dominated by Gagai in our annual Mudgee match that we were specials to win but we underachieved

I like your self feathered freind @Darknstormy am Perplexed By Seibolds strong game Perspective

Last edited:
You've got a good kid there ..
Yes he seems like a good natured @Rafferty Kid
Back in our premiership winning days we got autographs from our winning players because we felt Inspired by them
Now we get their autographs because we feel sorry for them
How times have changed since 2011

For those that Agree with Seibolds Strong Manly Game Player Performances

We need to Raise the Bar
Because we are not going any higher up the premiership ladder
if we accept the way we are

Raise%2Bthe%2BBar%2BHigher.jpg

Last post before Bed time

I dont think keeping players in a comfort zone makes them any tougher

Good night feathered friends
and Go Manly
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg