The Dead Wood needs to go!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ideally Bully to lock, Condon / Burbo to partner Haumole in the second row, and maybe Parker off the bench. Tuilagi and Aloai to reggies.
Yeah I am onboard bully starting, we need to start to push aloiai out very overated.
Burbo takes Tuilagi spot. I may get shot down but an ex nsw, kangaroos prop off bench would ideally help them in woods also.

Yeah I am onboard bully starting, we need to start to push aloiai out very overated.
Burbo takes Tuilagi spot. I may get shot down but an ex nsw, kangaroos prop off bench would ideally help them in woods also.
I watched Woods play yesterday. He looked pretty good. I think he's stinging for a callup.
Sipps looks like hes taken his demotion personal, as he put in a solid shift as well.

I watched Woods play yesterday. He looked pretty good. I think he's stinging for a callup.
Sipps looks like hes taken his demotion personal, as he put in a solid shift as well.
Yeap need to consider both those boys. Sipley is a really good impact in first 25 minutes woods has always been good at bending line and getting on his front for quick play the balls.

If we are taking the cap into consideration, the only person on that list that we can, and should, get rid of is Harper. He should never see a first grade jersey again. The others are essential parts of balancing the cap for a team with a few top ended players.

While we stuffed up big time with both him and Foran at the time, if we can, we really need to shed some coin from DCE's contract. TBF, I just don't see the value he is providing at this point. Despite the many positives to his game, with the Schu being so new, we need a half who can point us in the right direction and get us on the front foot. I just don't see DCE as that guy. He has many positive attributes but leadership, direction, and game awareness are areas where his salary out trump's the return we are seeing.

Unlike the Rorters who have unlimited funds.

And unlike the Broncos ( well at least until this year) and the Storm who get loads of outside cap options being one team / one city teams.

We have to manage a salary cap.

And we all know every team has some duds , just to make up the required 30.

So , saying “ let’s get rid of Boyle “ ( as an example ) is pretty silly as we still have to have a player , of that value , to replace him.

So it’s not like “ hey get rid of Boyle and sign big Nelson “ is it.

Get rid of Harper you are all saying , Goodo, but he’s probably on minimum , or just above , $$$$ so we do that and we need another to replace him on the same $$$ , so you don’t get Joey Manu you get XXXX ( yeah I’ve never heard of him either ).

It’s a very tough gig I reckon.

Is is a fact that dead wood fck up coaching careers
A coach is only as good as his on field prized performing cattle

Here is a Premiership winning prized cow feathered freinds
0_KPR_MGA_101218beef_02.jpg

Get rid of Harper you are all saying , Goodo, but he’s probably on minimum , or just above , $$$$ so we do that and we need another to replace him on the same $$$ , so you don’t get Joey Manu you get XXXX ( yeah I’ve never heard of him either ).

Firstly let me say this
I do not Hate any person
I only Hate Losing and seeing the lowering of our Legendary clubs Greatness and High standards

I have never seen in my life at any game level a player not making an attempt to catch a bomb only to soccer kick it back to the opposition for another set of six near our try line resulting in another Penrith try .
Parker was dominated the week before against a more dominant centre in Gagai and again against Chrighton

The moral of the obvious story
Keep Persisting with inferior players like Parker and we will keep being dominated against quality opposition

Last edited:
For once I agree with the clown.

Parkers attempt to diffuse a bomb by kicking it like an under 10s soccer goalie back to Penrith has sealed his fate in my mind.

In a night of dumb plays, that was by far the dumbest.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8