The Dead Wood needs to go!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We’ve known this for a long time now but unfortunately they keep finding themselves back in the team. I know we have injuries but seriously, why can’t we try the likes of Bullemor and Tuitavake instead of these morons who continue to come up with crucial errors and penalties at the worst possible times

Des has officially lost the plot if he picks them both over Bullemor next week.
Des needs to start actually making some calls on form here. How the f$&@ is Marty picked in this team? He’s dreadful! And keppie is a liability. At least he’ll be suspended more than likely. Those two out and Bulle and sone other prick in.

In the Fox coverage they said Marty has had a hard road back with his recovery from Covid including almost requiring hospitalisation. Should he be playing? Many a great story in sport of players pushing through when not fully fit, Langlands springs to mind.

Harpo played well and was cheated out of the Captain's Challenge. He didn't lose the ball.
This match was a stitch-up. There is so much gambling money in the sport anybody who thinks there is no corruption is naive.
Mate he was poor. He ran into touch, he missed tackles and allowed offloads, he lost the ball at a crucial time to gift possession. He dropped the pass that could have got us the ball back. He was in and around everything that went against us.

Harpo did not play well,

He did a few nice things combined with his usual boneheaded, clumsy, dumb and ineffectual gameplay that he is largely and rightfully known for.

He does not belong in first grade.
Not to mention the good stuff could have been done by any Tom Dick or Harry.

Keppie
Marty
Harper

all need to be gone, these same players week in week out keep letting us down with stupid errors, i’ll discipline and brain fart displays!!!

we are no hope while these three are in the side
they're just horrible! 100% agree with you
So many f**k ups between them, very unprofessional

We've had so much deadwood in the last few years to clear out. Just a little bit more left to clean out if we want to be a serious premiership threat. Agreed Marty and Harper have to GO IMMEDIATELY. JUST LEAVE.

Keppie also deserves to, but it's a tough one. I reckon we keep him for depth, better player than Morgan Boyle and even like KDL.

Keppie
Marty
Harper

all need to be gone, these same players week in week out keep letting us down with stupid errors, i’ll discipline and brain fart displays!!!

we are no hope while these three are in the side
absolutely 200% correct. Tapau drop the ball when we were 12-4 with a few minutes left. 12-10.
keppie is error ridden game after game after game.
Harper makes so many mistakes its not 1st grade standard.
Foz is the best player in the team. yet we let him go.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8