• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Choc on Triple M saying DCE will honor deal with the GC lol.

Triple M why would they even ask him the question they don't even play in the same team and I'm sure DCE wouldn't be asking for that dribblers advice.

They must have thought they were talking about Foz.

Triple M why would they even ask him the question they don't even play in the same team and I'm sure DCE wouldn't be asking for that dribblers advice.

Did he say he was definitely going or he thought he would go? God Crab is a w$nker.

Is Dropmough the only parramatta player? I rarely see or hear any other player being interviewed or giving their opinion on the world.

They should have asked Choc is he making room next the framed picture of the greatest coach his ever played for his soon to be presented wooden spoon LMFAO the tosser

I'd like to know this too.

He said he thought he would honour his deal. He was only asked his oppinion he doesnt actually know. When asked about the bull**** arko article that came out this week he also said "I know toovey likes a dollar so as long as he's getting paid he'll stay as the coach." What a complete ****wit.

Did he say he was definitely going or he thought he would go? God Crab is a w$nker.

They were talking about DCE again and they asked Choc and he said he thought he would honor his decision 2 leave.

The guy is a grub rather than say I'm not sure (which is the truth) he just makes up crap he should concentrate on himself.

They were talking about DCE again and they asked Choc and he said he thought he would honor his decision 2 leave.

The guy is a grub rather than say I'm not sure (which is the truth) he just makes up crap he should concentrate on himself.
Just helping out any way he can.lockyer is probably sending him private love posts on Twitter as we speak.

Why ask choc. In fact why even interview the guy. He is an over the hill average second rower playing for the last placed team in the comp. who cares what he says about anything.

I work on the Gold Coast and most people have moved there from other states.
The crowd at the stadium always barracks for the opposition.DCE if you read this
wonderful website forum here is the tip.The only team that will work on GC is the Warriors.
The stadium is a joke,you can't park anywhere near it forcing you to use PT then walk 1km.
People only go to a game once a year to watch the team they went for before moving there.
The NRL can throw all the money plus what your getting and it will still fail.
The biggest crowd that you will play in front of all year will be Manly v Tits and now Nate has woken up and smelt the stench you won't get picked for QLD or AUS.No forwards means no go forward, unless you can find a heart for Taylor.On the upside the money they give you buys a lot more real estate than at Manly but harder to sell when you smell the roses and want to head back. Good luck with the school if you can find one that's not in lockdown.
Am i painting a pretty picture BACKFLIP back to BROOKIE before its to late.

The crowd at the stadium always barracks for the opposition.DCE if you read this
wonderful website forum here is the tip.The only team that will work on GC is the Warriors.
The stadium is a joke,you can't park anywhere near it forcing you to use PT then walk 1km.
People only go to a game once a year to watch the team they went for before moving there.
The biggest crowd that you will play in front of all year will be Manly v Tits and now Nate has woken up and smelt the stench you won't get picked for QLD or AUS.No forwards means no go forward, unless you can find a heart for Taylor.On the upside the money they give you buys a lot more real estate than at Manly but harder to sell when you smell the roses and want to head back. Good luck with the school if you can find one that's not in lockdown.
I just had lunch down at the Tweed!

WTF- the Arko point was that 2v is maybe not objective enough to be coach. Nothing to do with payments :confused:

Dez is the one with the frugal reputation, although he loves spending Club's monies @:cool:

Great first post. Never been there, but like much of the gold coast, the place looks absolutely souless. A massive proportion of the residents are retirees from down north who, as you say, follow other teams. Cherry is gonna be the NRL's sacrificial lamb if he's silly enough to head up there. Manly's upped offer should be the end of the matter. Its a no brainer.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8