• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well I reckon he's happy and staying. If you do a bit of observing through some of the guys he's tight with on instagram Chez is all over commenting on pics and stuff. Leary, symonds, jsl, horo, lussick (seems pretty tight with them), gutho, buhrer. Plenty of banter going around. Seems happy. Why would he leave?

Well I reckon he's happy and staying. If you do a bit of observing through some of the guys he's tight with on instagram Chez is all over commenting on pics and stuff. Leary, symonds, jsl, horo, lussick (seems pretty tight with them), gutho, buhrer. Plenty of banter going around. Seems happy. Why would he leave?

Maybe because he agreed 2?

I'm hopeful lurker, but the last words we heard from DCE was that nothing has changed. I'm not doing cartwheels until I hear from the man himself that he is staying.

That was a dummy spit about the dummy spit :p
i need a rating for the sky is falling. almost every mavin post would get it. I'd rather hold out hope and read into things what I will than walk around thinking the cup is empty, it will always be empty and **** someone has now told me cups won't ever hold water again. optimism is a life far less stressful

at your age I don't reccommend cartwheels, heck at my age I don't reccommend them either unless really drunk

i need a rating for the sky is falling. almost every mavin post would get it. I'd rather hold out hope and read into things what I will than walk around thinking the cup is empty, it will always be empty and **** someone has now told me cups won't ever hold water again. optimism is a life far less stressful

Nothing 2 do with the sky falling just I like 2 take a man at his word if he say's he is going he is going until he tells us otherwise.

If trawling instagram gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling that he staying good for you I'll wait for DCE.

Nothing 2 do with the sky falling just I like 2 take a man at his word if he say's he is going he is going until he tells us otherwise.

If trawling instagram gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling that he staying good for you I'll wait for DCE.
You're a twit. Read it. Don't read it. I don't really care I just thought it was interesting enough to warrant sharing. If you don't want to read about this sort of stuff why don't you stay off this thread.

The nrl is not the real world. This stupid rule has become a negotiating tactic for players. How many times since the initial re-think (better than backflip) story came out has DCE come out and said "I will be at the titans next year". The answer is a big fat zero. as far as I'm concerned its exactly 50-50 because there is no signed contract until round 13 and no one can get him to openly acknowledge or promise he'll be there. Now taking all of that into account IMO on the balance of probabilities I don't think he will go.

You're a twit. Read it. Don't read it. I don't really care I just thought it was interesting enough to warrant sharing. If you don't want to read about this sort of stuff why don't you stay off this thread.

The nrl is not the real world. This stupid rule has become a negotiating tactic for players. How many times since the initial re-think (better than backflip) story came out has DCE come out and said "I will be at the titans next year". The answer is a big fat zero. as far as I'm concerned its exactly 50-50 because there is no signed contract until round 13 and no one can get him to openly acknowledge or promise he'll be there. Now taking all of that into account IMO on the balance of probabilities I don't think he will go.
And I hope you are 100% correct lurker.

Being called a twit from you I will wear as a badge of honor.

I believe DCE until he tells me otherwise and don't need 2 check Instagram to form my opinion. It's obvious you think DCE is a liar I believe him if he changes his mind good but until then I believe him over you.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10