• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i never blamed anyone.
Well you never blame everyone, that's for sure! But somehow one name always seems to come up... lol
(and no, not retired, lol, just another change of tack but definitely more relaxed and more spare time, so yes enjoying friday afternoon thanks, and trust you are too) :)

Relaxed Sunday Afternoon GIF by Vulture.com

Well you never blame everyone, that's for sure! But somehow one name always seems to come up... lol
(and no, not retired, lol, just another change of tack but definitely more relaxed and more spare time, so yes enjoying friday afternoon thanks, and trust you are too) :)

Relaxed Sunday Afternoon GIF by Vulture.com
i do often speak of other frailties of our team. there was this Phil bailey guy

Thankyou

Does anyone know what the club's plans are for DCE's 300th game?

He's currently on 294 so assuming he plays the next two games for Origin then backs up and plays after both then his 300th looks like it will be v the Dragons @ Wollongong in Rd 22 which is a bit of a bummer for us fans.
Rd 23 v the Chooks @ the SCG
The next home game would be Rd 24 v the Panthers ( game 302).

Probs a bit difficult for the club to make any concrete plans but would be good to hear what they may be planning and when?

I can't see us doing a Canberra and resting him for the home fans.

He's currently on 294 so assuming he plays the next two games for Origin then backs up and plays after both then his 300th looks like it will be v the Dragons @ Wollongong in Rd 22 which is a bit of a bummer for us fans.

Probs a bit difficult for the club to make any concrete plans but would be good to hear what they may be planning and when?

I wonder if Watmough will come along to celebrate this milestone 🤔 😉

I have been thinking the same. Hopefully if it is the Rd 22 match , the club will run a bus to the Gong.

Last night was vintage DCE and he is such a great player to watch when things are working. He has always combined well with Tom and if they can get some significant game time together, we could go on a bit of a run.

Always thought DCE was worth every cent. I understand the doomsayers saying he's taking up too much cap but I'd hate to contemplate where we would have ended up in recent years without him. Probably have a couple of spoons in the trophy cabinet for sure. Hope he stays with us in a coaching capacity when he finishes his great career. My only negative thought is he playing for Queensland is like feeding strawberrys to pigs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4