• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I remember when he used to run the ball...

I remember when he had great defence....

I remember when he was one of the best 7's in the game...

Something like Cleary is now.

Lucky I have a good memory.

I hope we are already looking for a replacement to take over the day his current contract expires. He rode on the backs of Foran, Killer, the Stewarts etc., and now is only surviving riding on Tom's back.

I hope we are already looking for a replacement to take over the day his current contract expires. He rode on the backs of Foran, Killer, the Stewarts etc., and now is only surviving riding on Tom's back.
DCE has not hit his straps this season, has been down on form from the get go.

Was ordinary in defence last night.

Hopefully he produces against the Cow’s

DCE has not hit his straps this season, has been down on form from the get go.

Was ordinary in defence last night.

Hopefully he produces against the Cow’s
His defence has been ordinary for quite I while now buddy. I hope you are right and he comes good, but I think his resilience over many years has taken it's toll on him physically, mentally or both.

Tom costs a lot of money keeping DCE in the highest paid player in the game job. Without Tom, he would be gone, one some way or another.

8 hours is a long time in footy.

A really gutsy game by dce tonight. You could see he was spent but kept getting up. Couldnt knock his effort , quiet first half but really big second half
He was stuffed at full time. Could not even manage a smile. All heart that, did a truck load of defence and running and chased down line breaks to go with a pretty good passing and running game. Thought Foran and DCE stood up tonight without Tom and showed there is a lot of attack in this side. Shuster and Tom to come back, very exciting

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4