• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
We need to fill a NSW cup team as well, remember we do have a second tier cap and guys like Williame, Berryman and Rudolph would be on that this year

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Robert Lui is coming to Sydney next year.

It better not be ........ no i wont even think about it.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
No team in their right mind would combine Lui and Barba unless they want no female and female respecting male fans (so basically no fans period)...

NYEagle

Bencher
If right, we'd have a completely loaded team, and would need to offload some players. 36 players are listed below. Who gets the chop (top 25 are in a squad, so cut 11)?

01. Brett Stewart, Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua, David Williams, Cheyse Blair
03. Steve Matai, Brayden Wiliame
04. Peta Hiku, Delroy Berryman
05. Clinton Gutherson
06. Jamie Lyon, Manaia Rudolph
07. Daly Cherry-Evans, Riley Travers, Jack Littlejohn
08. Darcy Lussick, Willie Mason
09. Matt Ballin,
10. Nate Myles, Josh Starling
11. Feleti Mateo, Jesse Sene-Lefeo
12. Tom Symonds, Blake Leary
13. Jamie Buhrer, Justin Horo

14. Jayden Hodges
15. Brenton Lawrence, James Hasson
16. Jake Trbojevic, Ligi Sao, Uiti Baker, Michael Chee-Kam
17. Dunamis Lui, Tyson Andrews, Siosaia Vave

then a couple of NYC call ups? If we are after DCE, Myles and Lussick, maybe we have to rationalise guys, and lose maybe a Brenton Lawrence for a Ligi Sao. Lose a Justin Horo for a Dunamis Lui to get a certain top 17 start? Maybe no - we would need to shed 11 or more.

To start with, the players I'd look at moving on:-

01. David Williams (love him, but want him to get 1st grade time on the park)
02. Cheyse Blair (Tom Trbojevic & Brayden Wiliame make him somewhat surplus)
03. Delroy Berryman (Had his shot, and we have depth/utility already in the centers)
04. Jack Littlejohn (If DCE stays, Travers should be his under study)
05. Manaia Rudolph (HATE giving up a 5/8, but Buhrer, Lyon, Bullet can all play 5/8 worst case)
06. Siosaia Vave (By all reports, has looked ordinary in Premier League)
07. Michael Chee-Kam (Has not lived up to expectation unfortunately)
08. Uiti Baker (Same goes for Uiti - just needed to find that next level - and our depth kills him)
09. Willie Mason (I watched an old Dogs game yesterday - and he's a shadow of that player - retires)
10. James Hasson (Out with Hasson, in with Lussick - I love Lussick tbh as a player)
11. Jesse Sene-Lefeo (Killed me this one, but he has really dropped off in form and impact)

Therefore, my top 25 are: Brett Stewart, Tom Trbojevic, Jorge Taufua, Steve Matai, Brayden Wiliame, Peta Hiku, Clinton Gutherson, Jamie Lyon, Daly Cherry-Evans, Riley Travers, Darcy Lussick, Matt Ballin, Nate Myles, Josh Starling, Feleti Mateo, Tom Symonds, Blake Leary, Jamie Buhrer, Juston Horo, Jayden Hodges, Brenton Lawrence, Jake Trbojevic, Ligi Sao, Tyson Andrews & Dunamis Lui.

That has quality written all over it, and I also think one of the best rosters on paper. I also think this team would do really well for Toovey. I feel bad for the other players, but this IS a business after all these days.

Thought's?
I agree with all except JSL in Williame out. I would prefer Manly win an NRL game next year.
NYEagle

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Apparently there's some new twitter that a backflipp is in place.Where are the ironstones on here who can confirm this.I can't handle the suspense anymore.
What!? Where, how , when, something, don't leave me hanging?? Links, sauce, Desert Boot Kid confirm it please...something - come on damn it, I can't take this........

I need a bex and a lie down.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Well come on Pontian, I have been patiently waiting a whole 10 minutes and still no update damn it.....get to it!

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What's your preferred option.

A. Carney and Sandow.

B. Carney and Lui.

C. Lui and Sandow.

cos that's what we're getting. @bones

JenEagle

Bencher
It's an absolute travesty that the above could be our halves pairings next year. I thought penn scenario planned for both to leave cause the options above are scenario planning to get the spoon.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16