• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Even if this isnt true, i never believed for a second DCE wanted to leave manly. They pulled the offer so he signed with titans. Even if he is playing for the titans i still believe deep down he is a manly boy!

Very interesting.
Not getting excited yet as it's hard to know what to believe.
If DCE stays it will be is great news.
Please be true.

Just on NRL 360 Annesley denying it .and Kent said he had Toovs on the phone and said he knows nothing ,, So probably a done deal then DCE has backfliped
so till it happens we just speculate again

I don't want to go off too early in case it's not true but if it is, this is the best news I've had in ages!

We treated him badly in my opinion by reducing his contract and then telling him to look elsewhere. Dreadful. I know our management say there wasn't a contract written up but they could've checked with David Perry to see if an offer was actually made. They didn't and screwed up big time.

Hopefully this may undo the greatest signing cockup in Manlys history. We have never lost a player of his calibre we've wanted to keep...not until he went anyway.

I'm absolutely stoked if this does happen and I won't send my irate email to Penn's and Kelly now if Cherry does stay.

Not that I will credit either of them with him possibly staying. I wondered when Bozo came back if he would try to get Cherry to stay.

I reckon it was Fulton and I can say is thank you thank you thank you.:clap:@:D:rofl::h::clap:@:D:h::rofl::clap:

Just on NRL 360 Annesley denying it .and Kent said he had Toovs on the phone and said he knows nothing ,, So probably a done deal then DCE has backfliped

Erin Molan has just made herself look like a fool lol

I don't want to go off too early in case it's not true but if it is, this is the best news I've had in ages!

We treated him badly in my opinion by reducing his contract and then telling him to look elsewhere. Dreadful. I know our management say there wasn't a contract written up but they could've checked with David Perry to see if an offer was actually made. They didn't and screwed up big time.

Hopefully this may undo the greatest signing cockup in Manlys history. We have never lost a player of his calibre we've wanted to keep...not until he went anyway.

I'm absolutely stoked if this does happen and I won't send my irate email to Penn's and Kelly now if Cherry does stay.

Not that I will credit either of them with him possibly staying. I wondered when Bozo came back if he would try to get Cherry to stay.

I reckon it was Fulton and I can say is thank you thank you thank you.:clap:@:D:rofl::h::clap:@:D:h::rofl::clap:

Bozo isn't even in town he is on his farm.

They are unlikely to say anything publicly until it's 100% either way

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8