• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The other thing that separates Cherry from a lot of the players is age. I mean, how is a 33-year-old dad supposed to relate to an 18- or 19-year-old off the field?

Anyway, playing groups are always going to contain different people with different background and different personalities. You can't expect them to be best mates, but you can expect them to show up and play footy for the team.

Reported and approved are not the same.
Yeah I know. My guess is it was negotiated when Humphreys was in charge, or at least mostly agreed. Then we suddenly needed some good news, or even any news as a distraction, so they announced it. Or maybe rushed through the final details and put the news out.

C'mon - are you seriously believing anything Rothfield writes? Manly hater and agenda driven. DCE has a few things to answer for but I am not believing some of this dribble.

The other thing that separates Cherry from a lot of the players is age. I mean, how is a 33-year-old dad supposed to relate to an 18- or 19-year-old off the field?

Anyway, playing groups are always going to contain different people with different background and different personalities. You can't expect them to be best mates, but you can expect them to show up and play footy for the team.
Run hard, tackle hard, son.

I’m not sure about a Manly team without the Turbos. But if we hadn’t signed DCE and Walker a few years back we could’ve had Gutho and Hynes as a long term halves pairing for much less money than we paid DCE and Walker with Tom at 1 and Api at 9.

Some will probably say Gutho is not a 6, but he played a bit there at Parra and I think he could have been a good one (and he may even end up in the 6 one day).
He had a few good games for us in the regies too at 5/8

I agree, he is a ****wit and was pretty much directly why we also lost Lane and Hastings after he smacked Jacko in Jacko’sroom, in front of Lane, because he didn’t go out drinking with el capitano - dce was kissed on the cheek and Jacko was shamefully treated, by Barrett and others and was kicked out Lane left at the end of the year

A bit like Penn in the background, DCE seems to be the common denominator in all things bad with the playing group.
This x100. The smarmy little politician.

2011- Problems with the golden generation.
Reportedly the QLD legendary players of Thurston, smith and slater didn’t want him near that winning side.
Watmough labels him a fukwit in interview.
2015- Mason goes on record that playing group split cause of Dce.
AFB apparently hated him.
2022 has half the playing group offside and stays in houses by himself- yeah great leadership from the captain.
Turbos have issues with him but all good now, yeahhhhh mate.🤪

But I know, let’s extend this cancerous fuker for another 2years. Hahaha seriously enough is enough.

Team harmony is an enormous factor in teams winning football games. We have none.

In the last press conference DCE was quote as saying we should stop blaming people for the miserable state we are in

I say to DCE and all at the club

The Whinging will stop only when the Winning starts

Passionate and proud Manly people do not take losing very well

Ray Hadley reporting the rift between DCE and the other players stems from last year, when he was given special dispensation to live with his family while the team was in Queensland in the bubble, whilst all the other players families had to live separately to them.

“He’s on $1.2 million until the end of the 2025 season, now is that good value?” Rothfield questioned.

Can't be right.....that cannot be right?

I mean, I'm not one to be hammering DCE for signing a ridiculous 10 year deal that was offered to him...especially considering he'd agreed to terms to 850 odd or whatever it was with the Quantium side before the whole debacle.

But heads must roll at the club if the 2 year extension was on the same money.

Surely it had to roll back to say, 800k.

I can't believe that.....for my own sanity

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8