• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He’s only ever been about the money. He’s got his contact extension and that’s all that matters to him. Although I’m sure, the results are frustrating to be a part of, particularly when he’s got to front up to the press conferences and give the same responses.

His form since Origin for us isn't worthy of a rep jumper. Personally I hope he misses out so he gets a message that the crap he dished up for us isn't Kangaroo jersey standard. I'm not sure how many halves they'll take, but I'm assuming at least 2 so Cleary gets a rest in pool games. Hunt has to go because he offers utility value at 9 and 14. If they take Cook and Grant then maybe Hunt is the back up 7. He is playing better football then DCE. They could do worse then take Nicho Hynes as well, if he has a good finals series he may play himself into contention. Can cover a few spots in backline

Noticed how all he mainly wanted to talk about in the presser is the World cup.
Seriously the guy has been all about himself since he came into grade. Deadset ask half the players who've been through the club since 2011 and they'll say he's a self absorbed prick. The most polarising captain I've ever seen and will go down as one of the worst losing percentage captains, with more than 50 games, as a supposed leader.

Seriously the guy has been all about himself since he came into grade. Deadset ask half the players who've been through the club since 2011 and they'll say he's a self absorbed prick. The most polarising captain I've ever seen and will go down as one of the worst losing percentage captains, with more than 50 games, as a supposed leader.
Biggest bullet the Titans ever dodged

His form since Origin for us isn't worthy of a rep jumper. Personally I hope he misses out so he gets a message that the crap he dished up for us isn't Kangaroo jersey standard. I'm not sure how many halves they'll take, but I'm assuming at least 2 so Cleary gets a rest in pool games. Hunt has to go because he offers utility value at 9 and 14. If they take Cook and Grant then maybe Hunt is the back up 7. He is playing better football then DCE. They could do worse then take Nicho Hynes as well, if he has a good finals series he may play himself into contention. Can cover a few spots in backline
Well said, his recent form certainly doesn't warrant the honour of a Kangaroo jersey (let alone captain). Your alternatives make a lot of sense and are all deserving. Non-selection would sure give DCE a reality check.

Buzz reports an nrl captain from a struggling club is on the nose with team mates, so much so that club is aware and may relinquish the player from the position .

Interesting to see which captain loses that role next year

Buzz reports an nrl captain from a struggling club is on the nose with team mates, so much so that club is aware and may relinquish the player from the position .

Interesting to see which captain loses that role next year
Probably Tigers. We couldn't possibly be lucky enough to see the back end of the goose as captain.

Well said, his recent form certainly doesn't warrant the honour of a Kangaroo jersey (let alone captain). Your alternatives make a lot of sense and are all deserving. Non-selection would sure give DCE a reality check.
Let alone first-grade rugby league starting halfback*

And they are talking about him as a potential Dally M winner too. Makes me laugh when you consider the DCE fanbois were tossing up Hunt's $1mil contract as justification that we were paying DCE top dollar and he deserved it. Hunt gets it done without a noted 1, a rookie 6, an average 9 and a forward pack that on paper is no better than ours. Still there are no excuses from him, just gets it done with controlled consistent football. Good on him for coming back from that disastrous dropped ball in the GF a few years back.

Hunt has been more consistent than the Chook for a while now at club level and I think you can mount a case to say his Origin performances have been better too. Let's see where DCE figures in the Dally M voting this year, he won't be top 10 as usual I suspect. Hunt providing better value for money in my opinion.

And they are talking about him as a potential Dally M winner too. Makes me laugh when you consider the DCE fanbois were tossing up Hunt's $1mil contract as justification that we were paying DCE top dollar and he deserved it. Hunt gets it done without a noted 1, a rookie 6, an average 9 and a forward pack that on paper is no better than ours. Still there are no excuses from him, just gets it done with controlled consistent football. Good on him for coming back from that disastrous dropped ball in the GF a few years back.

Hunt has been more consistent than the Chook for a while now at club level and I think you can mount a case to say his Origin performances have been better too. Let's see where DCE figures in the Dally M voting this year, he won't be top 10 as usual I suspect. Hunt providing better value for money in my opinion.
Mate it's all just been laid bare in a News Corp article I just read. DCE is one of the major issues as well as tug o war between Hasler and the Fulton's.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8