• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMG_20190413_132817.jpg

Thanks for the first 200 Chez :inlove:

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2019/04/11/gallery--best-of-daly-cherry-evans/

‘I’m more than capable’: DCE ready for Maroons captaincy
Daly Cherry-Evans says he’s “more than capable” of captaining Queensland in State of Origin in the absence of Greg Inglis.

By Scott Bailey
AAP APRIL 14, 2019 1:45PM

Daly Cherry-Evans is ready to be Queensland’s next State of Origin captain if required, saying he’d feel comfortable taking on the role if it was offered to him.

The Maroons are potentially facing something of a leadership dearth in this year’s series if Greg Inglis is unable to be fit in time for his farewell series.

Queensland have also lost long-time captain Cameron Smith and last year’s deputy Billy Slater in the past two years, as they prepare to head into their next era.

Overlooked for the first two games of last season despite his stellar form, Cherry-Evans made the Maroons team his own in last year’s third game — scoring a try in their 18-12 win.

Full story link: https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/i...y/news-story/aed7d0ccfbbcff73d7bd4fdf32275200

‘I’m more than capable’: DCE ready for Maroons captaincy
Daly Cherry-Evans says he’s “more than capable” of captaining Queensland in State of Origin in the absence of Greg Inglis.

By Scott Bailey
AAP APRIL 14, 2019 1:45PM

Daly Cherry-Evans is ready to be Queensland’s next State of Origin captain if required, saying he’d feel comfortable taking on the role if it was offered to him.

The Maroons are potentially facing something of a leadership dearth in this year’s series if Greg Inglis is unable to be fit in time for his farewell series.

Queensland have also lost long-time captain Cameron Smith and last year’s deputy Billy Slater in the past two years, as they prepare to head into their next era.

Overlooked for the first two games of last season despite his stellar form, Cherry-Evans made the Maroons team his own in last year’s third game — scoring a try in their 18-12 win.

Full story link: https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/i...y/news-story/aed7d0ccfbbcff73d7bd4fdf32275200
I can see the Maroons Fans spinning their two heads now :giggle:

Will one head still boo Chez :D

Hope Chez does earn the State Captaincy :clap:

I can see the Maroons Fans spinning their two heads now :giggle:

Will one head still boo Chez :D

Hope Chez does earn the State Captaincy :clap:

Tallis would have field day with this questioning his loyalty to QLD after DCE’s best career decision he ever made not going to the titans. But okay GI going to Souths after walking away from the Broncos apparently and captaining State and Country.
Would love to see Daly captain Qld although I’m a Blue would be great for him to lead his state. We had plenty of Qlder’s back in the day for Manly and always looked forward to watching them play Origin.

Tallis would have field day with this questioning his loyalty to QLD after DCE’s best career decision he ever made not going to the titans. But okay GI going to Souths after walking away from the Broncos apparently and captaining State and Country.
Would love to see Daly captain Qld although I’m a Blue would be great for him to lead his state. We had plenty of Qlder’s back in the day for Manly and always looked forward to watching them play Origin.

Pffft, Tallis turned his back on Tonga and st george. Not sure he should be going on about loyalty.

There you go.. after all these years I never realised he was of islander descent.

He was picked for Tonga but was injured so didn't play. Then his career took off and he was all of a sudden a $$$Queenslander$$$ and $$$Australian$$$

So it was kinda a stretch... but there it is and I stand by my $$$comments$$$

Our most talented captain DCE who kicks our goals , sets up our tries and through his own brilliance can score the match winner on his own

is proving to be a great long term Investment for our great club the Manly Sea eagles .

I found acknowledging article on him by NRL fox .......

“After what DCE did last year for Queensland in Origin III and then making the Australian side in October, coupled with what he’s done for Manly so far this year - four wins from the past five games – he’s obviously matured even more from a captaincy point of view.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/st...y/news-story/cf1adfe38f7c3ce706b804110dc29288

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8