• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Best news in a long time. Daley never wanted to leave in the first place, he loves the club and Manly and hopefully realize's taking a pay cut to stay with his mates and the club that has made him the player he the smart choice. Hopefully all the fans can rally around him and give him his confidence back. This is great news for the rest of the team, knowing he wants to stay

If this is the case then watch him have an absolute blinder tomorrow night! No more weight on his shoulders.

Oh lord, please be true!!!!!!!!
This would be the best thing that's happened all season! *fingers crossed *praying *eating humble pie

Only problem Greenturd will change the rules tomorrow.

Rule 541 clause 54A: Any player can change his mind and null and void a contract to a new club before round 13 unless the NRL finds it in the best interest of the game at the NRL discretion to keep the new contract valid.

Only problem Greenturd will change the rules tomorrow.

Rule 541 clause 54A: Any player can change his mind and null and void a contract to a new club before round 13 unless the NRL finds it in the best interest of the game at the NRL discretion.
otherwise known as "**** the sea eagles clause"

Joe Kelly, all I said I take back.
If it is true, I would suggest that Bozo is the one who made the deal and JK watched a professional in action @:cool:
Daly Cherry Evans to stay with Sea Eagles after Titans deal backflip
  • THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
  • APRIL 16, 2015 6:11PM

MANLY star Daly Cherry-Evans is reportedly considering backing out of his four-year, multimillion deal to join the Gold Coast Titans next year.

Channel 9 tonight reported Cherry-Evans met with Joe Kelly to discuss his change of heart and stay at the Sea Eagles.

Cherry-Evans has until round 13 to backflip on his switch before any contract becomes legally binding.

The backflip would be a massive blow to the Titans, who were banking on Cherry-Evans to be the new face of the club.

The bottom-placed Manly have already lost fellow half Kieran Foran, with the star five-eighth switching to Parramatta next year.

The Cherry-Evans news comes after Manly Immortal Bob Fulton announced he is returning to Brookvale after a 15-year absence.

'No one puts Manly in the corner' :finger:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6