• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great game...dominated
Most impressive he was LEADING the team from 0-80 minutes....Amazing performance is the fact he orchestrated his team around the field....now he knows it and these boys can follow and compete with the best....
I noticed that. Seemed more confident and in control. Good to see him running the team like we know he can and coming up with the big plays when it counts!

Great game...dominated
Most impressive he was LEADING the team from 0-80 minutes....Amazing performance is the fact he orchestrated his team around the field....now he knows it and these boys can follow and compete with the best....
That's because he has space, which comes from hit ups and fast play the balls, with that comes confidence and the risky plays come off

That's because he has space, which comes from hit ups and fast play the balls, with that comes confidence and the risky plays come off
True to a degree .... but also comes with - " I have the ability and sick of ppl doubting me - time to step up"
This started last week ....not tonight.

Five try assists.
He is good when the forwards give him momentum!
Luckily there's a hell of a lot more momentum to come with Taupau, Fonua-Blake, Lawrence and Myles looking fit and healthy. Also the return of Lussick is soon to come

With regards to DCE, I think that slowly but surely the off season purchases off Green and Kelly are coming to fruition, thus allowing DCE to play his natural game. Green is getting more involved and directing the team around, relieving DCE of some responsibility and also taking on general and attacking duties with some great results. This is taking the opposition's focus of DCE allowing him to relax and play some footy. BK has started to click well, and DCE knows he'll be after a grubber in goal or, like today's game, hitting a hole at speed with a lot of commitment. Pretty to watch!!

Add to that the forwards kept going forward and making yards all day, and DCE has some room and time to play.

I'm also impressed with how he deals with the referees. Calm and collected and doesn't upset them.

There should be a BJ apology thread where all those who wrote him off can apologise
He is wholehearted but I stand by my criticism...he drops 1-2 balls every week and constantly ends up on his back. He is a good old head to have coming off the bench and I love his passion but if we get the pointy end of the year, we need more from a starting prop than what he can offer.

However, I will say that he has exceeded my expectations in terms of his comeback. I thought he would either be (a) forced out of the club or (b) languish in reserve grade, but he has done a remarkable job to get back to firsts and make a genuine contribution...well done to the bloke.

He is wholehearted but I stand by my criticism...he drops 1-2 balls every week and constantly ends up on his back. He is a good old head to have coming off the bench and I love his passion but if we get the pointy end of the year, we need more from a starting prop than what he can offer.

However, I will say that he has exceeded my expectations in terms of his comeback. I thought he would either be (a) forced out of the club or (b) languish in reserve grade, but he has done a remarkable job to get back to firsts and make a genuine contribution...well done to the bloke.
Well I watched him closely tonight and he didn't end up on his back more than any other player and his speed covering broken play and with the kick chase was VERY good tonight. His post contact metres were as good as anyone out there.

Great game...dominated
giphy.gif

Mate you are not going to risk injury to our champion halfback by serving one up to him !!
Wait till we win the GF then go nuts.
On another note........
One and a half thumbs up from me.
Dad was a butcher.
Mine too!

Tallis is a Gold Coast Titans payed representative. Never played for the club doesn't live there but whatever you figure it out. DCE has alway been the second best half in the comp and the best on his day. His problem is Thurston doesn't jel with him and the half witted Queenslanders see him as some sort of heretic. He hasn't had a decent pack or a decent 6 with him for two years. I can't believe the **** he has copped on this site.

But if you want to talk about **** copping Myles was sensational today and last Saturday. So was Lawrence. Things are clicking.

But in all honesty the dogs have no attack.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6