• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Just to get things back on track

No truth in this at all Orr is playing us again and people are falling for it.

Orr wants the Gold Coast (nrl) to contract Myles and they don't want to.

So he released this story as a shot across the bow DCE is not back flipping it is about getting a deal for his other client.

Very smart and slimey Orr but he get's the deals done.

I
He gets a harsh wrap because he plays a different style to cronk who has played week in week out with that spine for over 200 games. Obviously he'll look better
He gets a harsh wrap cause he's the $10 million man. This scrutiny he has brought upon himself.

Also, he did appear disconnected from his peers in the dressing room prior to the match. Hopefully he'll shine in the decider if he gets a go.

Chez is on 500k this year and it was his second game as starting half in SOO@:cool:

It took Cronk and Thurston of few series to gel - people forget that and the weak NSW sides that they were up against :cool:

Lets hope he shows up the NSW Tigers players at Brookie :)

The 10 million tag is ludicrous as its potential earnings over 8 years, yet he may retire after 6.
No one knows what a half back will be earning in 2022, so his contract maybe at the low end by then

Commmme onnnnn maaaaaaattteeee :)

Sounds like there's a little hurt wombat with an ingrown hair on his vaaaagiiina

Wamme squeeze the blood and pus?
Sounds like there is a little CRyan that was bullied as a kid and still wets his bed.

Meanwhile back in the world of DCE

All this has done is disrupt us yet again thanks to Orr. DCE isn't back flipping but some advice for DCE punt Orr he is using you and destroying your reputation. This is the most disgusting thing I have seen from a manager throwing DCE under the bus so Myles gets a contract extension with the Titans.

I'll just say I know and leave it at that. If you have had anything to do with the Orr's they are grubs and everyone except poor old Erin knows what's going on.

That we will and some people will look very foolish

So we can put this one 2 bed why oh why do people fall for this stuff I will never know.

Telegraph story ......
Daly on Origin outer, says Wally

MAROONS icon Wally Lewis says Daly Cherry-Evans can no longer be a selection untouchable, with The King backing Ben Hunt for game three.

DCE did not make an impact on game 2 . What will QLD do I wonder ?
Disagree, Fittler said they ran Hoffman at him all night and he only missed 3 out of 30 tackles.
Chez soaked up the impact and QLD need to put a fast forward next to him, like we have with Tred/Leary, to ease his workload. That Hodges on his right, is not doing his share of tackling.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11