The Bush fires ....and floods

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The sad sad fact we can’t escape is most of these fires have been lit by humans.

In QLD alone they’ve apparently charged 84 people , many of them kids, with the fires we had in November.

Id imagine similar figures will come out about the current NSW and VIC situation.

Disgraceful.

100%. It’s unbelievable that anyone would deliberately try to start a bushfire, but there have been several people caught around the Illawarra and south coast doing exactly that as well. Last week, one of my ambulance crews came across a fresh grass fire just starting to take hold near the big service centre at Yass, and another one about a kilometre up the road - pretty obvious that was someone’s idea of fun, as there weren’t fires close enough at the time for embers etc to have done it. Don’t get me started on the roughly 10 000 tourists they’re currently trying to get out of the NSW south coast region (before Saturday, which they’re anticipating may be worse than NYE), who were repeatedly warned not to go there, but decided their holiday plans were more important than safety.

My general cynicism about people is more of a seething rage at the moment.

The sad sad fact we can’t escape is most of these fires have been lit by humans.

In QLD alone they’ve apparently charged 84 people , many of them kids, with the fires we had in November.

Id imagine similar figures will come out about the current NSW and VIC situation.

Disgraceful.
I actually read that very few in NSW have been started by people. Mostly dry lightning apparently.

47c0c1892ce2527be1c311c212eb279c

Heartbreaking - accepting his Dad's posthumous award @:(

And here I was about to complain this morning about having to take the dog for a walk and it's pouring down rain. I had a quick read of this thread and headed out thankful.

I hope all those crossing their fingers get the best possible outcome. Wishing you guys all the best and the country some peace.

And here I was about to complain rejoice this morning about having to take the dog kids for a walk ski and it's pouring dumping down rain snow . I had a quick read of this thread and headed out thankful.
I also am crossing fingers for all best possible outcomes.Also Wishing you guys all the best and the country some peace & precipitations.

And here I was about to complain rejoice this morning about having to take the dog kids for a walk ski and it's pouring dumping down rain snow . I had a quick read of this thread and headed out thankful.
I also am crossing fingers for all best possible outcomes.Also Wishing you guys all the best and the country some peace & precipitations.

Why you.... I oughta...!!!

Half of Kangaroo Island lost and the remainder is 'undefensible' :eek:
22973792-0-image-a-25_1578112352640.jpg

Now Bowrall to Mittagong is burning.

We'll have no trees left soon for our wildlife :tmi:

We need the rain that's now flooding Indonesia !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8