The Brett Stewart Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
its the cat**** that really stinks though

its the cat**** that really stinks though

This thread has gone off topic. Can I suggest a mod close it, and start a new Brett Stewart thread?

It must be a tough decision. And he doesn't have to rush it. Putting the fans out of their misery is not, gasp, the top of his mind.

I would be asking the questions:
1. Can I live OS ?
2. Do i still get a buzz under tooves?
3. What do I really want?

Add into that the experience of other players, friends and family.

In time we will know.

It must be a tough decision. And he doesn't have to rush it. Putting the fans out of their misery is not, gasp, the top of his mind.

I would be asking the questions:
1. Can I live OS ?
2. Do i still get a buzz under tooves?
3. What do I really want?

Add into that the experience of other players, friends and family.

In time we will know.

There has been media speculation on a couple of things;
1. The club was trying to secure adequate 3rd party agreements, and
2. The club was waiting to hear back from The Commission after making a formal request to refund the $100,000 fine from the 2009 Season Launch. The club argued that it (and Brett) were harshly treated and that The Commission could refund the fine as a sign of good faith. All the money would go towards Brett's legal fees.

The later may have salary cap implications, if successful?

Maybe explain the delay in re-signing???

There has been media speculation on a couple of things;
1. The club was trying to secure adequate 3rd party agreements, and
2. The club was waiting to hear back from The Commission after making a formal request to refund the $100,000 fine from the 2009 Season Launch. The club argued that it (and Brett) were harshly treated and that The Commission could refund the fine as a sign of good faith. All the money would go towards Brett's legal fees.

The later may have salary cap implications, if successful?

Maybe explain the delay in re-signing???

If anyone see's Snake strolling around the beaches wearing a Beret, chomping on a bagel in his brand new le cost t-shirt than I think we should get worried.

I think he'd only be doing it if the money was ridiculously good to turn down and I'm not sure if that climate is existing in european sport especially atm, unless of course the club is owned by a corporation from an arab principality?

If anyone see's Snake strolling around the beaches wearing a Beret, chomping on a bagel in his brand new le cost t-shirt than I think we should get worried.

I think he'd only be doing it if the money was ridiculously good to turn down and I'm not sure if that climate is existing in european sport especially atm, unless of course the club is owned by a corporation from an arab principality?

I think most here would know than when you have had an injury, ie hamstring, knee reconstructions etc, you are never the same as preinjury days no matter how good the physio staff are or how old you are.

One would think that this has to be in the thoughts of the club given Bretts injuries over the past couple of seasons. I dont want to see him go anywhere else but would understand if Brett went out of the NRL for a better contract in the ESL where it may not be quite as demanding as the NRL.

Whatever happens, I wish him an injury free future.

MrInvisible said:
You missed another question..

Can this thread eclipse the Keiran Forum Thread for replies?

From my perspective I would have thought the club would have signed him up already. It's confusing why he hasn't been given it's been going since Feb this year.

You still here, as I said before you are a real pain in the bum, I think we should call you Gomer Pile, you remind me of him, Google the man, he would probably be before your time anyway.
Did you manage to find out the player at your club who wants out yet Gomer?

I think most here would know than when you have had an injury, ie hamstring, knee reconstructions etc, you are never the same as preinjury days no matter how good the physio staff are or how old you are.

One would think that this has to be in the thoughts of the club given Bretts injuries over the past couple of seasons. I dont want to see him go anywhere else but would understand if Brett went out of the NRL for a better contract in the ESL where it may not be quite as demanding as the NRL.

Whatever happens, I wish him an injury free future.

MrInvisible said:
You missed another question..

Can this thread eclipse the Keiran Forum Thread for replies?

From my perspective I would have thought the club would have signed him up already. It's confusing why he hasn't been given it's been going since Feb this year.

You still here, as I said before you are a real pain in the bum, I think we should call you Gomer Pile, you remind me of him, Google the man, he would probably be before your time anyway.
Did you manage to find out the player at your club who wants out yet Gomer?

I think the most likely scenario is Brett will announce his retirement at seasons end.

I think the most likely scenario is Brett will announce his retirement at seasons end.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2