The boring non-Manly Final series 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is very very scripted!!

Everything going the Drizzles way, Sharks just can’t get the ball.

Very much like many of our games this year.

I’ve turned it over to the AFL. Never thought I’d say that during a finals series. The refereeing is terrible and Sutton’s face is just making me angry. When will something be done about the NRL, it’s got to be obvious to everyone now how little integrity the game has. Something stinks.

Wow, and the tigers are getting smashed!

I’ve turned it over to the AFL. Never thought I’d say that during a finals series. The refereeing is terrible and Sutton’s face is just making me angry. When will something be done about the NRL, it’s got to be obvious to everyone now how little integrity the game has. Something stinks.
I’ve done the same... the game has so much bias and double standards right now. From the very top all the way down to the commentary... to have to listen as the Qld’s on Fox laugh about Slater getting a second chance to play the ball after an obvious error... before saying it’s Billy, give him another chance. Do they really believe, this is what people tune in to watch? Professional wrestling feels more unpredictable than the trash being offered up right now.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2