The Book of Albert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He actually made 4 runs for 33m according to the NRL stats. But yes he didn't make a tackle.

And the good news is . He did not miss a tackle either

Good luck to the young fellow in his NRL journey

If he is good enough and dedicated enough he will get there

Thanks, must have missed them. I was desperately gunning for a Storm victory to keep the Raiders away from us on the table.

It was a horror weekend with Eels, Souths, Raiders, Broncos, and Roosters all winning. The logjam around 8th got worse and 5th and 6th got further away.
I was opposite, wanted Storm to lose. A top 4 spot is a long shot but by no means impossible, provided of course we keep winning. Meanwhile having a bunch of teams desperate for the 8 means Cows Sharks and Storm won't be getting easy games when they play those sides. As of now Storm are only 2 wins ahead of us. (I would have preferred Sharks to be the one to falter as their for and against isn't as good.)

Thanks, must have missed them. I was desperately gunning for a Storm victory to keep the Raiders away from us on the table.

It was a horror weekend with Eels, Souths, Raiders, Broncos, and Roosters all winning. The logjam around 8th got worse and 5th and 6th got further away.
How did 5th & 6th get further away when we won ?😂

Gimme Koula every day of the week.
Young Killer Koula the smiling assassin is a difference kettle of fish . He is a Piranha

1658132413490.png

He seems to be similar height to Koula but his arse and thighs are huge and didn't seem particularly fast from the limited time I saw him play.

Gimme Koula every day of the week.
The knee injury slowed him a bit...he has the Hoppa genes so power will be always win out over speed.

Koula looks a much better prospect

Koula looks a much better prospect
Agree, whatever the machinations were with Hoppa Snr, Manly had the juniors depth in Koula & Weekes to be able to let Albert go. Also, at the end of 2020 there were the astute signings of Tuipulotu & Saab.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4