The Book of Albert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Remember when Bozo made Hoppa SNR coach of a junior team.
Wasn't he the manager of this boy band too?
hqdefault.jpg

Couldn't find the old post thread however I watched a bit of the Raiders NSW cup game on the weekend. Hopoate was playing in the centres and has put on a lot of size and scored 4 tries. Looked pretty decent to be fair and may not be far off first grade

Hope he breaks through, had/has all the talent in the world.

Injuries didnt help but hopefully he gets there

The ships sailed on Albert Hopoate, but there is no doubt he WAS a Massive talent and sounds like he is getting some decent form back and good luck to him.
He was rushed back into a troubled Manly team and watching him in action was sad tbh....I mean the kid was a speedster and after some "Major" operations he was lethargic and looked unconfident (very fair under the circumstances).
We never seen what he could do and I know many players good enough to not just impact at NRL level, with injuries taking the opportunity and personally reckon he was harshly judged due to these circumstances, but if your on the field there is accountability so will always be the case.

Couldn't find the old post thread however I watched a bit of the Raiders NSW cup game on the weekend. Hopoate was playing in the centres and has put on a lot of size and scored 4 tries. Looked pretty decent to be fair and may not be far off first grade

Didn’t see him play but read where he has scored about 8 tries in last few weeks.

The ships sailed on Albert Hopoate, but there is no doubt he WAS a Massive talent and sounds like he is getting some decent form back and good luck to him.
He was rushed back into a troubled Manly team and watching him in action was sad tbh....I mean the kid was a speedster and after some "Major" operations he was lethargic and looked unconfident (very fair under the circumstances).
We never seen what he could do and I know many players good enough to not just impact at NRL level, with injuries taking the opportunity and personally reckon he was harshly judged due to these circumstances, but if your on the field there is accountability so will always be the case.
I feel for all the Hoopa kids and some of their stranger career decisions which are no doubt influenced by their home situation

I glad he is doing well but would rather no Hopoate play for Manly while John is in the background.
The bloke is the biggest flog unable to stay out of trouble and has too much influence on all his kids to their deterrent.

Did John have the best Hopoate footy career? In his prime, he was a great player to watch.

Will had great ability, but never lived up to his potential (caused by 2 years out of the game + chasing money).

He actually made 4 runs for 33m according to the NRL stats. But yes he didn't make a tackle.
Thanks, must have missed them. I was desperately gunning for a Storm victory to keep the Raiders away from us on the table.

It was a horror weekend with Eels, Souths, Raiders, Broncos, and Roosters all winning. The logjam around 8th got worse and 5th and 6th got further away.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2