The Book of Albert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its called ambit claim negotiations. Involved in it often as a union head. Ask for way above what you hope to get, they offer less than what you expect to get. If you're real lucky you'll end up after negotiations with a little more than you hoped for. Worked a treat fighting for Pub Service wage increase. We asked for 5% per annum, Govt asked for 2.5%. We got 4% twice. Standard business practise. Mind you that was over ten years ago when CPI increases were a little larger. than today.
Same experience for me as senior site delegate, I really miss those days, retirement is good but the cut and thrust of EBA negotiations were some of the best days of my life

Er, have you been reading comments here at Silvertails?? The way he's been talked up here I fully expect if he plays we'll beat the Storm by 13+ :)
Yep, anything less than a Folau/Hayne type debut would seem underwhelming :)
I'd just be happy to see him get through the next 4 games uninjured and re sign for the next couple years.
Surely Des gets Olakau-atu back in there and he's seriously gotta consider handing out a debut to Schuster and Metcalfe, even if they get 20 mins off the bench for a couple weeks. We would benefit greatly next year

I will just be happy to see Albert show a glimpse that there is something to look forward to... as Tevita, Keppie, Guac and Cust have done (at times)...
If he does rip it up all the better - then we can REALLY start worrying that he has one foot out the door...

I wonder if there has been more anticipated NRL debut on Silver Tails? Perhaps Tom Wright? (I joined ST in December 2018, so am not aware of the forum's long term history)

My prediction is that Hoppa will start off the bench and play full back with Funa moving to centre. Jack would then become the bench back rower for the remainder of the match. Hard running Justin Olam would be a tough centre opponent for a debutante. After Des's presser yesterday, it is unlikely Hoppa with be LRO.

I will just be happy to see Albert show a glimpse that there is something to look forward to... as Tevita, Keppie, Guac and Cust have done (at times)...
If he does rip it up all the better - then we can REALLY start worrying that he has one foot out the door...
If he plays and has a blinder today,fair chance he’ll miss selection next week,given Hasler’s form with Cust and Olakau’atu already this season

If he plays he better have a big game.

he and his parents, his friends , the media have talked him up.

now he needs to walk the walk.

lets see what all this hype is about.

That is a tough ask on the kid.
As usual it isn't him that is talking it up it is everyone else.
Man it is his debut after a 2 year lay off FFS, pull ya head in

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8