The Book of Albert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I've seen hoppa play 1 or 2 games tops.. the way ppl carry on about him, I expect him to score 2 or 3 tries and have air tight defence down his side... jk jk, I dont expect much except storm to punch holes down both our sidelines at will...
Storm by 20
Good luck hoppa tho

It'll be a tough day - Justin Olam is a hard runner of the footy so it'll be a big test of his D. Wish him all the best, he's had a tough couple of years

It'll be a tough day - Justin Olam is a hard runner of the footy so it'll be a big test of his D. Wish him all the best, he's had a tough couple of years
Love to see him and turbo get one game together this year, think they could form lethal combinations.

Any way just happy to see Albert start his NRL journey with us, as it should.

Wow.. i literally just seen a video on fb called myths about superman and the number one point was that he wasn't able to fly. Who knew. Very weird you mentioned it but

I have a large book that has all the early Superman comics from the first couple of years. Dont tell anyone I have it. They'll think I'm entering my second childhood...actually I am. I'm retired.

Couple of times DCE has tried to get it wide and Sironen just dies with the ball. Unless we have Schuster playing 5/8 next year, I can see why Foran is high on our radar.

Has touched the ball twice and missed 2 tackles ?? The ball never goes to our centres because our second rowers are always in the way and provide nothing anymore.
We are lucky to be down 14-6 , Melbourne are just so much quicker in every aspect of the game and I hope I’m wrong but can see the second half being a walk over.

Albert certainly looks like his father in build. Hopefully he has a strong running game like his father.

Hoppa does not look particularly fast and his butt and thighs look too big and out of proportion to the rest of his body. That may be directly related to muscle strength around his dodgy knee.

He needs a lot more work and imo should jump at the 250k Manly has offered him.

Expecting miracles from the kid? As I suggested he needed to play in this game to get the feel of what its like. He's a kid destined for top honours, but he's got to be given time. First game. Very few play outstandingly in their first game. Toovey was an exception. But I remember Sterling's first game was awful. Played full back and looked lost. Hopa will develop over the off season and he'll be a top player. But he had to have this experience now to know what he is facing and what he needs to address. The fact that he is not match fit, makes his situation even harder. If he had been brought through the Reggies, none of these early problems would have occurred. That's why he should have been given the experience earlier to grow into first grade standards...just as every young player has to.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8