The Book of Albert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hoppa Snr would have been pushing for a big contract for AH. thinking Manly will pay up. Manly played it cool, let AH go to warriors, Hoppa Snr has nose out of joint, maybe big payday is not imminent from Manly - where AH likes to be, probably wants to be and where AH is well liked by the whole playing group.
Manly recall AH for debut, who will now be happy to take slightly less (NEVER ACCEPT THE FIRST OFFER) than what he wanted, but more than the 250 quoted.

Its called ambit claim negotiations. Involved in it often as a union head. Ask for way above what you hope to get, they offer less than what you expect to get. If you're real lucky you'll end up after negotiations with a little more than you hoped for. Worked a treat fighting for Pub Service wage increase. We asked for 5% per annum, Govt asked for 2.5%. We got 4% twice. Standard business practise. Mind you that was over ten years ago when CPI increases were a little larger. than today.

Its called ambit claim negotiations. Involved in it often as a union head. Ask for way above what you hope to get, they offer less than what you expect to get. If you're real lucky you'll end up after negotiations with a little more than you hoped for. Worked a treat fighting for Pub Service wage increase. We asked for 5% per annum, Govt asked for 2.5%. We got 4% twice. Standard business practise. Mind you that was over ten years ago when CPI increases were a little larger. than today.
Agree.
I just think Manly had big balls to let him go. I think it has worked out well for them getting the injuries.

I'm wondering what The Shoe is thinking....
He's an even better prospect than Hoppa Jnr -- especially considering his injuries to date have been less severe -- and all the talk is about a fellow 18-year-old being paid 'overs' to stay loyal.

He's an even better prospect than Hoppa Jnr -- especially considering his injuries to date have been less severe -- and all the talk is about a fellow 18-year-old being paid 'overs' to stay loyal.

Fortunately we have the Shoe tied up until 2022. And yes I suspect he's even better than young Hopa. Be nice though having both with Turbo in the side.

Reckon he will just be happy to see the glass ceiling shattered if, big if, Des plays Hoppa...

You’d think our major sponsor may be in the know..

Attachments

• 7D63203A-9031-48C7-AFC2-AAE8E5A01E6E.jpeg
    7D63203A-9031-48C7-AFC2-AAE8E5A01E6E.jpeg
    175.2 KB · Views: 115
I think the deception is not whether Hopa plays, but WHERE he plays. If Bellamy doesnt know that, he will have some difficulty in setting up his play.
The same Bellamy that’s been coaching the Storm for 15+ years and over 400 FG games,won 2 legitimate premierships,continually turns no name players into Origin/Test players and has a pseudo coach on the field in Cam Smith,will have difficulty setting up his play based on the whereabouts of a 19 year old debutant?

The same Bellamy that’s been coaching the Storm for 15+ years and over 400 FG games,won 2 legitimate premierships,continually turns no name players into Origin/Test players and has a pseudo coach on the field in Cam Smith,will have difficulty setting up his play based on the whereabouts of a 19 year old debutant?
yes

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7