The Book of Albert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He's built like a kid still mate. I don't think he is that fast either for FG and he certainly won't be big enough to push the opposition around like he did in the juniors.
He’s no chance. Not even close.Des won’t play Hoppa and Hoppa could bench press 3 Ben Ts
I’m all for youth but the only viable options for first grade are Hoppa and Shuster right now... and they are light years ahead of the others. From what I’ve seen of Ben he’s not in the same league. ... depends on how he develops physically.

It’s a great idea see how he goes get his confidence up and next year we benefit
Agree , also if he breaks down again we dont lose as such , as good as he might be
he is still needing some game time and experience , i think its a win win for us , but hey i have been wrong before ...lol

There is a generation next in Hopoate, Fainu, Schuster, Cust, Guac, Funa and Parker.

They are all more important than Walker, Suli and Kapow IMO.

Parker is 23 and Suli 22?

Or are you more talking about players that came through the system?

So, Hoppa Jnr will be making his NRL debut in round 16.
How ironic is it that it will be the first time most Manly supporters will have seen him play?
I wouldn't mind if we didn't need him, but we've lost our two fullbacks and Jorge is no longer up to standard on the wing. It's an astounding decision by DESpicable.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6