The Book of Albert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
And you are a hypocritical doofus kw... i forgive you tho brother as being raised in a cult tends to stop you accepting others points of view lol...
Where am I being hypocritical sweetheart? Specifically... throw up the posts that display my blatant hypocrisy so I can apologise.

Where am I being hypocritical sweetheart? Specifically... throw up the posts that display my blatant hypocrisy so I can apologise.
1. You dont hold Des to the same level of accountability as Twent
2. You profess to believe in a sky fairy but are full of hatred
3. You take the conversation from a contest of ideas to a personal attack and then call me the keyboard warrior - not that I give a crap what you think

1. You dont hold Des to the same level of accountability as Twent
2. You profess to believe in a sky fairy but are full of hatred
3. You take the conversation from a contest of ideas to a personal attack and then call me the keyboard warrior - not that I give a crap what you think
1-I don’t hold Des in the same light as Twent because he is in my opinion, not in the same class.
2-Because I’m a Christian, it doesn’t mean I have to just agree with everything like a sycophantic yes man.
3-A contest of ideas is one thing. I have no problem with that whatsoever... there are plenty of posters on here who I think and feel differently to... and we seem to get along fine. Go back and have a read of the threads and see who began with the personal attacks.

1-I don’t hold Des in the same light as Twent because he is in my opinion, not in the same class.
2-Because I’m a Christian, it doesn’t mean I have to just agree with everything like a sycophantic yes man.
3-A contest of ideas is one thing. I have no problem with that whatsoever... there are plenty of posters on here who I think and feel differently to... and we seem to get along fine. Go back and have a read of the threads and see who began with the personal attacks.
So basically a hypocrite... lol

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8