The best and worst defensive centres in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yes Kelly is off contract and I can understand why the club is in no hurry to extend like they have with all our other younger star players .
Yeap but also want to see how he goes with stronger edge player next to him in thommo he he throws up same defence issues I say he put in nsw cup and not re signed. I believe the titans are trying to get a lot of there local juniors back heard he one on there list.
IMO tom wright the centre next to Dylan long term I believe Parker will replace uate on flank.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ben
Yeap but also want to see how he goes with stronger edge player next to him in thommo he he throws up same defence issues I say he put in nsw cup and not re signed. I believe the titans are trying to get a lot of there local juniors back heard he one on there list.
IMO tom wright the centre next to Dylan long term I believe Parker will replace uate on flank.
Mate , we all have our predictions but we will all never know until we give the new season a go.
Bring on the 2018 NRL season
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

There is a huge difference between constructive criticism and that disrespectful, obnoxious, disgraceful and unrelenting abuse that Bozo heaps on a young Manly player who's only crime I can see is that he is not as good as he wishes him to be.
Hi Woodsie , happy new year feathered friend . I hope the new year got off to a good start for you and your family .
You are right about the over the top disrespectful criticism to those players . Some times my passion for my team winning gets the better from me but that is no excuse . Silvertail supporters stands for classy supporters I have failed to live up to our reputation. But if there is hope for Kelly to improve as a player then there is hope for me to improve in my conduct . I apologize to all that I have offended .
Looking forward to a great 2018
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

I dont care what the negative wankers in the forum say, hes a star and will be a star.

Hey Turbo, during your English lessons, ask the teacher the difference between negative and constructive before referring to people as wankers, and really start pissing people off!

There is nothing constructive in your comment aside from emotional dribble.

Kelly responsible for 20 try causes in 22 games.
Some here think that Kelly had a great Season with 20 try assists for the opposition in 22 games . But then again the same people think that the over the hill Brown is a star player who is an automatic selection in our team .
That is North Sydney mediocre mentality .

I embrace it mate. Love Kelly. Think Brown gives his all, and is 10X better than all the critics here suggest he is. It's 3.37am so I haven't read past your post here, but I assume you mean me liking them both?

I'll wear that with a badge of honor.

@BOZO Remember when Minichello's coach threw him on the wing because he couldn't catch or tackle at fullback? Everyone knew the raw talent was there. He just needed support, some confidence, and some people to back him, and he became one of the best fullbacks of his time.

Last edited:
It's the Bears mentality to accept anything other than the entire Manly 30man squad to be superstars.
Anything less are stains on the jersey.

Matai would have been a stain (according to Bozo) on the jersey after season 1 but LUCKILY the club had the smarts to persist because what a fantastic career he had.

Some people can see the talent. Some people can't.
I remember the knives being out for DCE around here after his first few games too. Proved a few people wrong that year he did.

I embrace it mate. Love Kelly. Think Brown gives his all, and is 10X better than all the critics here suggest he is. It's 3.37am so I haven't read past your post here, but I assume you mean me liking them both?

I'll wear that with a badge of honor.

@BOZO Remember when Minichello's coach threw him on the wing because he couldn't catch or tackle at fullback? Everyone knew the raw talent was there. He just needed support, some confidence, and some people to back him, and he became one of the best fullbacks of his time.
That's the beauty of this forum mate . We all express what we see and we all see things differently

I remember the knives being out for DCE around here after his first few games too. Proved a few people wrong that year he did.
Mate, there are always knives out for players ,coaches , ceo's, etc when the team is under the pump and its up to them to lift up their game and get people to put their knives away . That's the nature of the very competitive NRL beast where winning is everything . There is no loyalty or sentiment . Its all about the salary cap, sponsors, money and re$ults .

Last edited:
Hey Turbo, during your English lessons, ask the teacher the difference between negative and constructive before referring to people as wankers, and really start pissing people off!

There is nothing constructive in your comment aside from emotional dribble.
Nah mate they are Wankers and I stand by that, some of the negative comments regarding Kelly are almost as stupid as the people who write them. As far as that comment is concerned the emotional content in it is still far better than any of the BS the kelly haters are dishing up.

Nah mate they are Wankers and I stand by that, some of the negative comments regarding Kelly are almost as stupid as the people who write them. As far as that comment is concerned the emotional content in it is still far better than any of the BS the kelly haters are dishing up.

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."
Socrates

Socrates!

bill.jpg

What have you got to have a go at me too? What for speaking the honest truth about some of the flogs on the forum?
That's funny. I don't recall any of the so called "flogs" calling Kelly a "wanker" or any other personal insults. I get that you are passionate about Kelly and can see no wrong in him. Even stated that he had an "excellent" season. I respect your opinion but disagree with that assessment. Doesn't mean if we post something "negative" against Kelly that we are all haters / bashers / "Wankers".

That's funny. I don't recall any of the so called "flogs" calling Kelly a "wanker" or any other personal insults. I get that you are passionate about Kelly and can see no wrong in him. Even stated that he had an "excellent" season. I respect your opinion but disagree with that assessment. Doesn't mean if we post something "negative" against Kelly that we are all haters / bashers / "Wankers".
Someone called Kelly a stain on the jersey? Thats pretty worthy of the flog and wanker tag. And no some of the criticisms of Kelly are worthy but overly exaggerated, but some of the stupid arguments people make dumb as sh*t.

Kelly = NSW Origin U20's and Junior Kangaroo. He's obviously fooled a lot of astute football judges with his lack of ability
Chippy = You have been following league long enough to know that not all U20s Kangaroos hop on to the next level and become representative stars .

Don't forget he's also in the Emerging Blues team so he's also fooled Freddy, Buderus, Gus, Joey etc.
For a kid that's apparently not big enough, not strong enough, not fast enough, he sure does know how to fool all the right people.
When players make the NSW blues playing squad then we can all sing their praises .

No ones hates Kelly as a person . He is probably a nice guy . What passionate supporters don't like is turn style defence .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8