The Bad, The Terrible and The Pathetic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The wingers killed us with their inability to catch the high balls Arthurs kicking game was woeful and Croker is no captain.
Our soft defence allowed their kickers to be in a position to apply pressure through attacking kicks. I don't recall Arthur putting one attacking kick in (though I may be wrong)

I’d actually love to see him play in the middle with the instruction to run straight and hard. I think sometimes on the edge hes more focussed on foot working around his opposite so he seems to amble at the line a bit.
Its not a bad idea @Heckenberg We obviously need to make some changes to the pack. Starting Haumole in the middle would be a very effective use of his natural aggression in both attack and defence. I also think we need to fasttrack GCKT and Myers into the seventeen before the end of the season. We would also end up with the fastest back five in the NRL by swapping out Tui for Myers.

Turbo
Saab
Garrick
Koula
Myers
Schuster
DCE
Paseka
Croker
Olakat'ua
Fainu
Tuilagi
Jake

GCKT
Bullemor
Keppie
Sipley

Jay Z Applause GIF

I disagee to put Bullimore in that category, but apart from that point I agree with most of what you say.
Out of the list of outcasts Bullimore would be the only one I think could improve with better players around him, but I wouldn't ever be starting him.

Its not a bad idea @Heckenberg We obviously need to make some changes to the pack. Starting Haumole in the middle would be a very effective use of his natural aggression in both attack and defence. I also think we need to fasttrack GCKT and Myers into the seventeen before the end of the season. We would also end up with the fastest back five in the NRL by swapping out Tui for Myers.

Turbo
Saab
Garrick
Koula
Myers
Schuster
DCE
Paseka
Croker
Olakat'ua
Fainu
Tuilagi
Jake

GCKT
Bullemor
Keppie
Sipley
I'm.Sorry but Sipley is a reserve Grader find some else to be in the 17.

Aloai was on one Leg today it has to be him.

Everyone else is beyond Rubbish.

Vaega is atrocious. Between him and Tuipulotu, I have no idea what the club's thinking giving either a top 30 spot. It's like the horrible version of Jorge Taufua has rubbed off on both. Absolute plonkers.
Tuipolutu showed promise early because he was slightly taller than tafua but has regressed tremendously since the game has changed, add to the huge list of players in this category in our top30, its quite a list.

I'm.Sorry but Sipley is a reserve Grader find some else to be in the 17.

Aloai was on one Leg today it has to be him.

Everyone else is beyond Rubbish.
Sipley at least bends the line and can go with the big guys when he needs to, Aloiai and company cannot.

Forward’s totally outplayed compounded by poor errors made trying to play catch up. A better team would have put 60 points on us last night with not much over 40% of the ball.

Sipley at least bends the line and can go with the big guys when he needs to, Aloiai and company cannot.
It’s his errors that let him down… dropping that ball 5min into the game when we were attacking is unacceptable and it was not a one off…

Because Gutho is always there. Its a huge advantage when your fullback is always there because your defence is directed by your fullback and if they are as good as gutho then they direct your attack too. We have a Fullback who is trying to adjust to being a 1st grader let alone game manage anything, add to that we had zero direction from our halves in game management. Croker heart of a lion but defended himself to a standstill which is a problem because he offers very little in attack to begin with. Arthur was dreadful and has no organising or presence and unfortunately proved tonight why Parra fans gave him such a hard time and that Parra was right to move him on, they knew they would smash him tonight and Brad Arthur knew how to pull the poor kid's game apart, he probably just confined his sons career to the reserve grade dust bin, well done Brad. Schuster will always be the sprinkles on top of fairy bread but don't expect him to be the bread or the butter, we need more bread and butter toilers in the middle to compliment the sprinkles not just sprinkles on a plate. In short we have no Top class middle forwards other than Jake T & Paseka. Keppie and Toff would be ok with better players around them but Woods, Aloiai, Bullimore, Lawton, Tualagi & Condon are moneyball signings that are hot garbage. We needed to go for guys like Mark Nicholls, Tom Flegler or even Spencer Leniu we need genuine hard workers and game breakers and an enforcer not a plastic enforcer like Aloiai who's enforcing involves crowding a play the ball. Ola is outstanding & Fainu is coming along well so no issue on the edges if the middle has starch. If we manage to sign 2 1st class middle forwards with our backs we will win a premiership.
Aloia is unfit. But the team is missing Jake T, Tuilagi, Ben T (who was just hitting his straps) and Croker overplayed everything last night. He doesn't have the wherewithal or the pace to run from dummy half or even bring his forwards onto the ball with a neat dummy half play and it shows when there isn't an even share of possession. Or more importantly three threats - in Schuster Turbo and DCE - on the field at once.

He will make a great 14 but Manly need to pull that trigger now and bring GCKT through incrementally for the future.

Fainu is only 19 and will be better for the experience. If Whyte is on the way then he is exciting. Tuilagi still has upside but was bought cheap anyway, Aloia needs to forget being big brother and get his own game right.

We need Saiafitis or throw the Manly Beaches lifestyle at Walmsley.

You will still get the doubters who think its best to keep the same team week in week out, and its too risky to give BWSE players a crack at first grade.
You’re not going to fix the problem by playing the less talented Blacktown guys. Different doesn’t mean better. The problem will need to be fixed with quality external recruitment. No good replacing crap with crap.

I think it all flowed from low possession and 10 minutes with 12 players early in the game. We were always on the back foot after that. They could run through us in the middle. They could put up attacking bombs with pressure on the catcher. We dropped more balls. Less possession. More tired ...

I'd like to see stats per game of handling errors and possession in the first 20 minutes vs final margin.

Vaega is atrocious. Between him and Tuipulotu, I have no idea what the club's thinking giving either a top 30 spot. It's like the horrible version of Jorge Taufua has rubbed off on both. Absolute plonkers.
And while we continue with butter fingered, mistake riddled plodders meanwhile the Storm go and find another beast Warbrick.

I think it all flowed from low possession and 10 minutes with 12 players early in the game. We were always on the back foot after that. They could run through us in the middle. They could put up attacking bombs with pressure on the catcher. We dropped more balls. Less possession. More tired ...
Yes, that’s what it stemmed from but that’s what all big defeats stem from. It’s rare that a side gets flogged having held the ball and full of running.

Our lack of possession and fatigue was all our own doing. If we managed the game well early, the Eels wouldn’t have been on our line for that sin bin to happen in the first place. Further, we scored a good try and got it to 12-4 after that binning but were terrible.

Yeah it’s hard to comprehend how we make so many errors.

We were attacking and keppie dropped a regulation switch early in the game. Then sips dropped it then Saab and Tui started dropping bombs then Paseka started dropping it. We barely played out a set.

We were missing Dce and turbos but that doesn’t account for the amount of errors other players make.

It’s been the same for almost ten years - we are just so inconsistent. Comes from the head office downwards as well and their constant chopping and changing ceos and coaches in my opinion. We completely lack any kind of rythmn as a whole organisation.

This Flanagan mess is just another example of the absolute **** show we are on and off the field.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8