The 2020 Top 8 ( your say).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well we’ve all seen what the “‘experts” might say but now it’s time for you to predict the top 8 in actual order and see how close we all get after the 5th of September which is the date of the last game.

Have a crack, no one is wrong and no one is right ( at this stage) , I’ll also get you to predict who picks up the wooden spoon.

I’ll add my own picks at some point.

Mods can this be left open BUT locked down and pinned once the season commences.

We can then open it up for laughs and or boasting after the 5th September.

Good luck everyone.

@Dan

The best way to predict our future is to create it
Work hard, discipline , resilience, passion and believe in your selves
Go the Manly Sea eagles !!!

Manly Warringah Sea eagles
Roosters
Canberra
Storm
Souths
Eels
Broncos
Cowboys

The best way to predict our future is to create it
Work hard, discipline , resilience, passion and believe in your selves
Go the Manly Sea eagles !!!

Manly Warringah Sea eagles
Roosters
Canberra
Storm
Souths
Eels
Broncos
Cowboys

Won’t be far out but I’m just not so sure about the Donkeys , anyway good start , next!!

1. Sydney Roosters
  2. Canberra Raiders
  3. Manly Sea Eagles
  4. Melbourne Storm
  5. Parramatta Eels
  6. South Sydney Rabbitohs
  7. North Queensland Cowboys
  8. Penrith Panthers.
    Wooden Spoon . West Tigers.
    Dally M . DCM.

1. Roosters
2. Manly
3. Storm
4. Eels
5. Raiders
6. Broncos
7. Sharks
8. Panthers

10th souths.. there forward pack is a joke.. much like ours was in 2015. Only 1 good forward Liam knight will be too much pressure for him as hes not that good anyway. One or 2 injuries will cripple them, fat Latrell will be back to center by round 6. AJ will return to fb im tipping. Latrell is lazy goes missing and will no doubt get frustrated when teams expose his positional play therefore entering grub mode which he does every game almost.
If we get a good run of injuries top 2 is or top 4 is a certainty.

Keep em coming boys & girls , and remember you have your to kick off to amend your picks ( just in case of any superstar major injuries in the trials ) but after then it’s in lockdown.

Souths
Parra
Roosters
Manly
Storm
Canberra
Broncos
Knights

Parra could be bottom 3, they either go well or completely crap from year to year.
Hello good sir.. how do you have souths 1st over us storm roosters? With what forward pack can they do this? There bench is a joke. Please explain. Cheers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4