The 2020 Top 8 ( your say).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1. Roosters
2. Storm
3. Raiders
4. Eels
5. Broncos
6. Panthers
7. Manly
8. Rabbits

Roosters
Raiders
Manly
Parra
Penrith
Storm
Souff's
Broncos

Wooden Spoon ... Warriors

Tough one picking the finishing order of the middle 8 teams. I think we have 4 teams that will make 8 and 4 teams that won't - the rest are a toin coss

Manly
Roosters
Storm
Raiders
Parra
Souths
Broncos
Cowboys

Spoon - Warriors

Here is my go...

(In order)

Souffs
Chooks
Manly
Storm
Squeels
Raiders
Knights
Riff.

Spoon: Dogs.

My thoughts out loud...

Souffs have latrell and (assuming injury free) will get the minor premiership. I dont think they'll win the comp though.

Chooks will start a slide without cronk, not a bottom 8 slide, but a fall from the top. They have too many A listers to fail.

Manly will have a dependable season if injuries are kind. Des will have us running like a Landcruiser we will challenge for the premiership. But origin and potential injuries may stop us from the minor.

Storm. Still good, but an ageing Smith sees them slip. Bellyache doesn't accept failure.

Eels. Pains me to say it but if they can actually work together like a team they're top 8. Moses is also hitting his stride. Of course they could also be a huge flop, such is the gamble of the western Sydney poster boys.

Raiders have to learn their new roster combos and sticky has a rep for killing team culture. Joey giving sticky a serve in the media tells me they are in the balance for a cultural shift.

Knights. new coach with time under Bellyache. Ponga and Pearce should see them bottom of the 8.

Riff. They'll fight in the 8 to 12 pack most of the year and get the 8th spot. Bow out wk1 finals. Decent roster but can't seem to click. No baloney is also a contributing factor.

Dogs. Spoon. Pay an unproven coach. No star power, heaps of pre season injuries and lack of winning cultural.

So there you have it.

This is not our year boys,I have 2020 vision for 2020.
Panthers
Storm
Roosters
Eels
Raiders
Rabits
Knights
Sharks
Tigers
Us
Warriors
Titans
Dragons
cows
Broncos
Dogs

Last edited:
...I'll post mine as soon as I remember where I put my dart board, box of dice and ouija board.

It'd probably be easier picking Monday's Lotto numbers.

But that won't stop me having a crack....no doubt this will turn into more of a "how could you be so clueless ?" prediction than a "what a fecking genius this bloke is ?" post.

Stay tuned for the hilarity.

Lot of people smoking the crack pipe here ..... Manly #1 or #2...... I'd love it, but NO chance. We're not even close to that. Is this a fantasy thread?

Where we finish will be decided by how we handle the first five or six weeks with plenty of our best forwards out and a draw from hell. I think we will make a good fist of it but if you lose most of your first half dozen you won’t be making the four.

Roosters
Raiders
Storm
Manly
Penrith
Eels
Souths
Dragons
Surprise packet
Titans to improve a lot under Holbrook

Spoon Tigers

Last edited:
...I'll post mine as soon as I remember where I put my dart board, box of dice and ouija board.

It'd probably be easier picking Monday's Lotto numbers.

But that won't stop me having a crack....no doubt this will turn into more of a "how could you be so clueless ?" prediction than a "what a fecking genius this bloke is ?" post.

Stay tuned for the hilarity.

Hilarity guaranteed, September 5th at 9pm

Where we finish will be decided by how we handle the first five or six weeks with plenty of our best forwards out and a draw from hell. I think we will make a good fist of it but if you lose most of your first half dozen you won’t be making the four.

Roosters
Raiders
Storm
Manly
Penrith
Eels
Souths
Dragons
Surprise packet
Titans to improve a lot under Holbrook

Spoon Tigers
Dragons in the 8? I have them bottom 3.